There are 206 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Glad he's playing Saturday. I have a fantasy championship to win!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by Costanza:
Playing him these last 2 games is soooooo dumb.

Lynch and Shanahan are 100% responsible if he suffers any kind of injury in these meaningless games.

Mike needs to tell his son to chill out. Lol. Seriously though, missed the playoffs, just protect your 15mil dollar investment. Dwelley needs all the reps he can get anyway.

Agreed
Totally. It's so stupid to even send him out there when we've already been eliminated from postseason contention. If he reinjures his foot or suffers another major injury and can't play next season the media will rain down hellfire on Shanahan and rightfully so.
While I don't want him to play, at least he is trying to earn his paycheck....unlike whichburg and ford. T

They probably want a stimulus check too.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
While I don't want him to play, at least he is trying to earn his paycheck....unlike whichburg and ford. T

They probably want a stimulus check too.

Prob gonna get one.
I'm not surprised people to want him to play, but unless the team wants to outright tell him to lie to the rest of the team that he can't go, there's no non-classless way to hold him out.

If Trent is playing, if Warner is playing, he needs to play too.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'm not surprised people to want him to play, but unless the team wants to outright tell him to lie to the rest of the team that he can't go, there's no non-classless way to hold him out.

If Trent is playing, if Warner is playing, he needs to play too.

100% agree, if they're healthy they play. I'm excited to see kittle again he is the heartbeat
Shanny said Kittle will be on a pitch count. Should I start him or Tonyan?
They're gonna lose with or without kittle so it's all good. Reps for 2021
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yeah not sure what that means. 80% of the plays on offense? It's a scary move but I fall back to; if you are in the championship, start your best players. You win or lose with em. Now's not the time to over think an get cute. Lol
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yeah not sure what that means. 80% of the plays on offense? It's a scary move but I fall back to; if you are in the championship, start your best players. You win or lose with em. Now's not the time to over think an get cute. Lol

Yeah I'm in the Championship. I think I'm gonna roll with Kittle. He can make an explosive play any time he touches the ball

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Yo Kitty Kat !!!

Can you just stay work out all this off season and get healthy and NOT run your mouth again about another Revenge Tour.... I remember Spoon talking so much crap about the Rams signing some WRs during one off season and he ended up NOT helping the team that season..

SILENCE IS GOLDEN my friend !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Yo Kitty Kat !!!

Can you just stay work out all this off season and get healthy and NOT run your mouth again about another Revenge Tour.... I remember Spoon talking so much crap about the Rams signing some WRs during one off season and he ended up NOT helping the team that season..

Yah it was the revenge tour talk that tanked the season.
If Mullens didn't single handely cost us 3 games, We would be 8-6 right now with a good chance at the playoffs and getting Kittle back now and Jimmy soon after followed by Deebo for the playoffs. Things would be looking up.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Yo Kitty Kat !!!

I don't believe in stuff like that. It's not like the Niners got overconfident and then underperformed. half the team got injured. Chris Jones and many Chiefs players were talking a bunch of crap this offseason and it hasn't derailed their season. Jones even said the Chiefs will win 7 SB's minumum.
Share 49ersWebzone