LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Originally posted by thl408:
He shouldn't play. I don't want him to risk anything that could jeopardize 2021.

I don't want him to play either, but I sure as sheet ain't gonna tell him not to play. He loves simply being a football player.

Got to save him from himself - shut him down.

This
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Oh great....he's coming back.

He's risking coming back too soon.

Too little too late.
George Brittle maybe coming back?
Playing him these last 2 games is soooooo dumb.

Lynch and Shanahan are 100% responsible if he suffers any kind of injury in these meaningless games.
Originally posted by Costanza:

Lynch and Shanahan are 100% responsible if he suffers any kind of injury in these meaningless games.

Mike needs to tell his son to chill out. Lol. Seriously though, missed the playoffs, just protect your 15mil dollar investment. Dwelley needs all the reps he can get anyway.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
George Brittle maybe coming back?

Brittle? Get out of here seahawk fan. Go away
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by Costanza:

Mike needs to tell his son to chill out. Lol. Seriously though, missed the playoffs, just protect your 15mil dollar investment. Dwelley needs all the reps he can get anyway.

Agreed
Kittle doesn't want to have to get rid of his Jimmy merch so he is coming back to try and get the team a couple of wins so they can't draft a QB.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Kittle doesn't want to have to get rid of his Jimmy merch so he is coming back to try and get the team a couple of wins so they can't draft a QB.

Lol I said something similar to this to someone earlier. To justify 15mil per year, Kittle needs be healthy, at least 800yds and 8Tds on top of his amazing blocking. That's a low bar.
Should I start him in my FF championship game tho? My other TE is Logan Thomas...

Originally posted by tulliman:
Should I start him in my FF championship game tho? My other TE is Logan Thomas...

I'm considering it and I have Goedert
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

Why wouldn't you start him if he's playing???
Originally posted by JMC52:

Bc he might not get every rep
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 24, 2020 at 2:45 AM ]
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

Be he might not get every rep
If he is playing he will get the same amount of reps as normal, shanny said he looked 100
Originally posted by elguapo:

Be he might not get every rep
If he is playing he will get the same amount of reps as normal, shanny said he looked 100

Let's hope so I've heard this plenty of times before with other players and they still aren't in for every play because they just came back from injury. This happens with our team as well so those of you that want to start George Kittle in fantasy football good luck. It's still worth a start, considering we will be most likely behind and passing quite a bit
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 23, 2020 at 6:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone