Originally posted by diehardniners408:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by diehardniners408:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by titan:
Not disrespecting just didn't have the confidence in him. He had suspect hands and would be missing in action on big games.

In big games??? He set a playoff record for yards and he almost did it again in the playoffs. It doesn't get any bigger than that.
Verses the Giants in the playoffs - extraordinary
Verses GB in the playoffs - a mismatch nightmare
Verses the Saints in the playoffs - THE CATCH III

Is he still the only TE EVER with over 2 13 td seasons?

Come on

Yeah he had an awesome 2 year out of the 10 years he was with us. Congratulations on record setting games.

Yeah let's disregard that he had plenty of good games and he hardly ever didn't show up in big games. Wow. He should get many congratulations on being such a good tight end and mismatch

VD was the most physically gifted TE ever IMO. I can't imagine the numbers he would've put up with an elite QB. Would've been a HOFer if he had that IMO.

Vernon had speed and that was literally it. had terrible hands and never used his size to his advantage.

I loved VD but he could be infuriating at times. How many passes could he have caught in stride and gotten YAC out of only to see him do that stupid jump body catch he loved.

His size, speed, strength, and athleticism combination as a TE was crazy though, That's what I mean by most physically gifted TE I've ever watched. Did he use it up to the best of his abilities? I think obviously not but based on his physical gifts and looking at the numbers he managed to put up with mostly bad QB play for his career I don't think it's much of a stretch to say he could've been a HOFer with an elite QB. Just my opinion though. His hands were pretty bad for most of his career though I'll agree.

His quickness was poor and he was very stiff. Kittle is slower but way more athletic than Davis. On the field that is.
Davis can be compared to the best TE's in Niner history.

Kittle can be compared to the best TE's in NFL history.

That is all.
Vernon was fast but he always was a bad route-runner and his hands weren´t good either.
Vernon was an elite blocker too. Yall just capping at this point.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Davis can be compared to the best TE's in Niner history.

Kittle can be compared to the best TE's in NFL history.

That is all.

Nice, I agree - he's one of the all time greats.
Damn
How bad is his injury? Probably out for Thursday IMO...
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
How bad is his injury? Probably out for Thursday IMO...

probably be out just a as precaution.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Kittle hurt again. Seriously f**k 2020
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

All of our impact players Ford Sherman Bosa Mostert Deebo Kittle wtf even Jimmy G we win with but his passes look like s**t compared to last year when he could step into them.

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Welp hopefully we are in range to draft one of the top 5 qbs
Looks like he does have a fracture
  • dmax
  • Veteran
He has a fracture...could be out for the season
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Looks like he does have a fracture

X-rays were negative yesterday. I think it's another high ankle sprain.
Knew when Papa said there was some bad injury news on the way this wasn't going to be good. Can't catch a break
Share 49ersWebzone