There are 241 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So good.

Originally posted by NCommand:
So good.

Lol nice
  • thl408
The complete TE is the complete football player. Run, catch, block the big guys, block the little guys. If any position deserves recognition, it's the TE. Feels great to have the best one in the game.
Kittle forcing Bill to trade him after beating him so badly.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Kittle forcing Bill to trade him after beating him so badly.

Gilmore hasn't been as effective this year as the previous 2-3 years where he was considered the best in the game. It was still great to see him get schooled by the best tight end in the game though.
lmao

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by titan:
Not disrespecting just didn't have the confidence in him. He had suspect hands and would be missing in action on big games.

In big games??? He set a playoff record for yards and he almost did it again in the playoffs. It doesn't get any bigger than that.
Verses the Giants in the playoffs - extraordinary
Verses GB in the playoffs - a mismatch nightmare
Verses the Saints in the playoffs - THE CATCH III

Is he still the only TE EVER with over 2 13 td seasons?

Come on

Yeah he had an awesome 2 year out of the 10 years he was with us. Congratulations on record setting games.

Yeah let's disregard that he had plenty of good games and he hardly ever didn't show up in big games. Wow. He should get many congratulations on being such a good tight end and mismatch

VD was the most physically gifted TE ever IMO. I can't imagine the numbers he would've put up with an elite QB. Would've been a HOFer if he had that IMO.
Originally posted by diehardniners408:
Not disrespecting just didn't have the confidence in him. He had suspect hands and would be missing in action on big games.

In big games??? He set a playoff record for yards and he almost did it again in the playoffs. It doesn't get any bigger than that.

Come on

Yeah he had an awesome 2 year out of the 10 years he was with us. Congratulations on record setting games.

Yeah let's disregard that he had plenty of good games and he hardly ever didn't show up in big games. Wow. He should get many congratulations on being such a good tight end and mismatch

VD was the most physically gifted TE ever IMO. I can't imagine the numbers he would've put up with an elite QB. Would've been a HOFer if he had that IMO.

Vernon had speed and that was literally it. had terrible hands and never used his size to his advantage.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

Come on

Vernon had speed and that was literally it. had terrible hands and never used his size to his advantage.

I loved VD but he could be infuriating at times. How many passes could he have caught in stride and gotten YAC out of only to see him do that stupid jump body catch he loved.

Originally posted by walker807:

Come on

I loved VD but he could be infuriating at times. How many passes could he have caught in stride and gotten YAC out of only to see him do that stupid jump body catch he loved.
This.

Come on

lol! exactly. and he paid for it too vs. Kam Chancellor.

Come on

His size, speed, strength, and athleticism combination as a TE was crazy though, That's what I mean by most physically gifted TE I've ever watched. Did he use it up to the best of his abilities? I think obviously not but based on his physical gifts and looking at the numbers he managed to put up with mostly bad QB play for his career I don't think it's much of a stretch to say he could've been a HOFer with an elite QB. Just my opinion though. His hands were pretty bad for most of his career though I'll agree.

Thank you. Davis had some good games but I always felt he under achieved given his size and speed. He played much smaller than his size. I rarely saw him jump or fight for a reception. I don't even remember him diving that much. He kind of had alligator arms.
Share 49ersWebzone