1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by John_Candy:
This guy was a stud except for the drop on the two point conversion.

I think Beathard surprised him when he threw it.

He could of walked in from there for the 2 points

Yeah, I think he thought Beathard was going to run it in.

yep big error on cj,,, also kittle i think kittle knocked the game winner way from deebo.. lol
[ Edited by cciowa on Oct 5, 2020 at 9:09 AM ]
Kittle is unreal. Dude handled the EDGE who gave both McGlinchey and Williams trouble.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 6, 2020 at 9:06 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Kittle is unreal. Dude handled the EDGE who gave both McGlinchey and Williams trouble.

Best all around offensive player in the NFL. Give him an end around pass option, let's see his arm.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Kittle is just a beast - natural all-around player.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 6, 2020 at 10:03 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Best all around offensive player in the NFL. Give him an end around pass option, let's see his arm.

Agree, he's one of the few in the league with ZERO weaknesses
Hard worker who earned his cash. Hope some other bums on the team follow his example
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by thl408:

Agree, he's one of the few in the league with ZERO weaknesses

I said before, but he's one of the 5 best players in the NFL. Like you said, zero weaknesses at his position. Its early, and I'm not big on exaggeration and hyperbole, but he's the best I've seen at his position.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
I said before, but he's one of the 5 best players in the NFL. Like you said, zero weaknesses at his position. Its early, and I'm not big on exaggeration and hyperbole, but he's the best I've seen at his position.

I agree I think he's possibly going to be the best tight end ever as long as he's relatively healthy and plays close to 10 years

Better than Gonzalez who wasn't much of a blocker as well as Winslow. Mike Ditka could catch and block but he did not have a talent for speed or ability to completely take over a game.

In my opinion Gronkowski was close but he did not have the speed to absolutely dominate games like Kittle has so he was easier to cover. I do know that even when Gronkowski was covered he could always catch those jump balls but you get what I mean
He's on pace for 900yds and 4TD after one quarter of the season. And that's missing 2 of 4 games.
And he also gets bracketed most of the time or double covered because we do not have the receivers to attract attention or the great quarterbacks throwing to him. If we had Kansas City's offense around George Kittle he would be shattering records every year like he already has been

• FL9er
  • Veteran
"In fact, Sunday night was Kittle's fourth career game with nine or more catches and the 49ers have lost all four of them. "

-Nick Wagner, ESPN
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

I agree I think he's possibly going to be the best tight end ever as long as he's relatively healthy and plays close to 10 years

Better than Gonzalez who wasn't much of a blocker as well as Winslow. Mike Ditka could catch and block but he did not have a talent for speed or ability to completely take over a game.

In my opinion Gronkowski was close but he did not have the speed to absolutely dominate games like Kittle has so he was easier to cover. I do know that even when Gronkowski was covered he could always catch those jump balls but you get what I mean

I doubt Kittle's body will hold up, he's already getting shoulder and knee injuries on the regular. Guys who like to run over defenders usually wear down over time. Gate, Gonzalez, Graham etc have lasted so long because they don't do that.
I think Kittle already hold three records among TE's. Most yards in a season with 1377. Most catches in a game with 15 and most yards with 183. Might have the record for most YAC in a season too. And he just turned 27.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I think Kittle already hold three records among TE's. Most yards in a season with 1377. Most catches in a game with 15 and most yards with 183. Might have the record for most YAC in a season too. And he just turned 27.

183 yards isn't a record. Kittle had more than that against the Broncos, but fell short of Shannon Sharpe's single game record which I believe is around 210.
Originally posted by BumCity:
183 yards isn't a record. Kittle had more than that against the Broncos, but fell short of Shannon Sharpe's single game record which I believe is around 210.

oops I thought they said it was a record. Maybe it was the 15 catches that was the record. Oh well, He will just have to do it vs the Dolphins on Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone