LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some goddamn Kittle contract news.

Same
Haha

Madden didn't put him in the top 10 ratings for breaking tackles. lol. Did they even watch him last season? lmao.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Madden didn't put him in the top 10 ratings for breaking tackles. lol. Did they even watch him last season? lmao.

first time in years i won't be buying madden, that game sucks so bad
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Kittle doesn't break tackles, he carries them.
Myles Garrett is getting a record-shattering extension. First McCaffrey, then Mahomes, now Garrett.

I have to believe the best player in that draft who doesn't have a fifth-year option is next.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jul 14, 2020 at 1:16 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Myles Garrett is getting a record-shattering extension. First Mahomes, now Garrett.

I have to believe the third-best player in that draft (and best who doesn't have a fifth-year option) is next.

Kittles should be next.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Myles Garrett is getting a record-shattering extension. First McCaffrey, then Mahomes, now Garrett.

I have to believe the best player in that draft who doesn't have a fifth-year option is next.

Our FO thought Thomas was the 2nd best player in that draft
I meant
But yeah no doubt in my mind we are getting Kittles done

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol fake plates
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol fake plates

Derp
I was looking at the Niners Salary Cap chart and they have Kittle's market value down as 4 years worth $68 Million which equals $17 Million per year. If that is what his asking price becomes they should pay it because apparently the cap is easy to manipulate by just restructuring and moving the money around constantly. Chiefs had no money to spend and yet still gave Mahomes $45 Million per year on average and Jones $21 Million per year. Both players were making peanuts.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I was looking at the Niners Salary Cap chart and they have Kittle's market value down as 4 years worth $68 Million which equals $17 Million per year. If that is what his asking price becomes they should pay it because apparently the cap is easy to manipulate by just restructuring and moving the money around constantly. Chiefs had no money to spend and yet still gave Mahomes $45 Million per year on average and Jones $21 Million per year. Both players were making peanuts.

Technically Jones didn't get a signing bonus, and his deal is for $20M a year according to OTC.

Mahomes's cap numbers didn't change for 2020 or 2021 by much as he was under contract for 2021.
Share 49ersWebzone