LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I just don't get him telling the media he feels fantastic and then misses another game.

Between him and Kyle I don't know what to think. This past week he wasn't doing much, just basic rehab work on a side field. That doesn't make me think he is close to returning but God I would love to be wrong.

No, your right - he just doing rehab stuff, not running or anything. Makes you wonder just how close he really is to coming back.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's get some Kittle talk going.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 17, 2019 at 8:23 PM ]
Is he going to be back? We need him for the Packers game.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 17, 2019 at 8:22 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Should be
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I'd be pissed if he's not back this week - we need him against the cheeseheads.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Should be

We really need him for that game. Not maybe. That game has big playoff implications. The seeding certainly is in play.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Should be

We really need him for that game. Not maybe. That game has big playoff implications. The seeding certainly is in play.

It'll be 3 weeks this week since he was hurt - if he's not back by now, he's more hurt than the team is letting on.
Feel like if he's not back for Green Bay, he's for sure back by the one after.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by braap49er:
We should be able to win this game without Sanders and Kittle. Lets hope they are both healthy and ready for the Sunday night game against the Packers.

Wish I felt as confident as you. Who were our main pass catchers against the cards? Oh right, kittle and Sanders...

Yeah and we barely won the last time we faced them and I don't care if it was a short week, they had the same amount of time as we did heading into that game

yeah except we had to travel, they didnt

To Arizona...from California. That's the equivalent of going down the block in NFL terms.

doesn't matter. banged up guys still have to sit in a plane and swell up and vice versa. still gives cards the advantage
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn Kittle injury news.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 18, 2019 at 10:44 AM ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Any Kittle news today?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 18, 2019 at 4:57 PM ]
Shanahan being super coy. Annoying as s**t but I get it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Shanny said at his presser today, that he's the same as last week. Will see how he looks in the coming days.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Shanny said at his presser today, that he's the same as last week. Will see how he looks in the coming days.

I doubt he practices this week. Bone bruises will swell if not sufficiently healed. That's why his knee gradually locked up as the game went on. Though they may risk it on game day.

He is playing omg. I swear to god i feel like people here seriously expect us to lose every game. The local media continues to put out snarky tweets against the niners. I'm done man. I can't enjoy this season without the constant bashing from everyone here and the garbage local media. I never thought I wouldn't enjoy a season we're making the playoffs. What a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone