LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Maiocco on KNBR: "I was told this was a multiple week injury. I don't think they're overly optimistic he will play on Sunday."

Shanahan just said he'd "probably be back Sunday"

Trying not to tip his hand against other coaches.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Tards are hoping Kittle doesn't play...and Sanders.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Maiocco on KNBR: "I was told this was a multiple week injury. I don't think they're overly optimistic he will play on Sunday."

Shanahan just said he'd "probably be back Sunday"

Trying not to tip his hand against other coaches.

LMAO reminds me how Bill Walsh used to like make you think the players were in iron lungs leading up to every week, and then you'd see the guys running around that weekend!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Anyone else wonder why this guy is sitting in the booth?!

Meanwhile Kwon is out there with an arm sling, trying to hype up the crowd as much as he can.

Didn't want anyone to see him in a cast after ACL surgery.

He needs to be back in the lineup fast if he can at all play. A 70% Kittle is better than anything we have. Our offense is a disaster without him.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
[ Edited by TyCore on Nov 12, 2019 at 7:26 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He needs to be back in the lineup fast if he can at all play. A 70% Kittle is better than anything we have. Our offense is a disaster without him.

Our offense was moving at-will yesterday before sanders went out. But agreed that no sanders and no kittle is disaster :/

Meanwhile Kwon is out there with an arm sling, trying to hype up the crowd as much as he can.

Well, straight from Kyles's mouth:

Why did Kittle watch the game from the suite tower? Why not have him on the sideline with everybody else?

"Because anybody who we think it will help them not to stand for three and a half hours straight, we make that decision with."
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Didn't want anyone to see him in a cast after ACL surgery.

I'm not one who buys into that type of crap but, if it was real this forum would be jinxing the s**t out of the 49ers. We constantly hear this, "I hope the players don't think like you fans do." In the context of being confident. I'm going to flip that now. I hope the players aren't as scared as some fans are. Confidence is big and we need that.
I wouldn't play him this weekend at all. Fk no. Sit him. We have a gauntlet coming up and I would rather have a healthier Kittle for Green Bay than Arizona.

Yes it's very realistic both Kittle and Sanders don't play. Tough s**t. More games to play that are far more important than risking further injury.

I wonder what the injury is
take my knee and ankle.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

OK now Kyle is starting to be more forthright about this. It was serious.

lol, still not telling anyone what the injury is. s**t man, I miss Kittle already. He'll be out for a long time. f**k
Kittle gonna return when Gronk returns in our superbowl match up against the patriots.
I guess my hunch on all this was correct. Seemed fishy as hell. He has a significant injury and will be out for a while. We won't have him against Green Bay
Share 49ersWebzone