There are 163 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No Kittle and Sanders, and it is game over for our offense.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Where are those posters that were saying that losing Kittle wouldn't matter? That he was just one player and Kyle could easily scheme around losing him?

Losing Sanders changed all that.

Kyle did scheme around losing him - Our million dollar WRs simply had butterfingers today.

It's pretty obvious to someone who can control their emotions on a message board lol. Stop being a clown.
[ Edited by Stanley on Nov 11, 2019 at 9:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Where are those posters that were saying that losing Kittle wouldn't matter? That he was just one player and Kyle could easily scheme around losing him?

Losing Sanders changed all that.

Kyle did scheme around losing him - Our million dollar WRs simply had butterfingers today.

It's pretty obvious to someone who can control their emotions on a message board lol. Stop being a clown.

Our WRs have been unreliable all year, which is exactly why we need Kittle. He doesn't make the mistakes that they do.
Please be ready Sunday. This is a joke
Something weird is up with this injury. I think it's a lot more serious than the 49ers are making it seem, that's why they are super secretive about it. He wasn't on the sideline today. Something is up. I think he'll be out for several weeks
How are you a receiver in SF for years, and Sanders shows up and is immediately playing better than you ever did?? sans Kittle
[ Edited by TheGoldMineSF on Nov 11, 2019 at 11:16 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
How are you a receiver in SF for years, and Sanders shows up and is immediately playing better than you ever did?? sans Kittle

Because Sanders is an actual #1 receiver.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Something weird is up with this injury. I think it's a lot more serious than the 49ers are making it seem, that's why they are super secretive about it. He wasn't on the sideline today. Something is up. I think he'll be out for several weeks

I think he was up in the box because if he was down on the sideline he'd try to go in the game. No helmet = no problem
Originally posted by swayze:

I think he was up in the box because if he was down on the sideline he'd try to go in the game. No helmet = no problem

He wasn't even dressed so he couldn't have gone in the game... mysterious "thing on his knee and ankle."
  • dj43

It is strange that Kwon Alexander was down on the sideline with his recently surgically-repaired pec where he was leading cheers all night but Kittle was tucked away from it all up in the box.

Originally posted by dj43:
It is strange that Kwon Alexander was down on the sideline with his recently surgically-repaired pec where he was leading cheers all night but Kittle was tucked away from it all up in the box.

I think they may have been concerned that Kittle would always be close to the action and could get a freak extra hit on his recovering leg injuries. Why take that risk with an excitable guy who has shown he's not always quick to protect himself when he gets the adrenaline pumping?
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 12, 2019 at 8:28 AM ]
He may just prefer to be in the box in order to be able to view the entire game. Much like OC's and DC's often prefer the box to the sidelines. No one is gonna doubt Kittles enthusiasm or team first attitude... could just be about getting a better view to analyze the game.

I think if you have a back or leg injury it's safer in the box.....
Normal
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I think if you have a back or leg injury it's safer in the box.....
Normal

Yeah, what is he going to do? Sit on the bench all game behind everyone?

He wasn't even dressed so he couldn't have gone in the game... mysterious "thing on his knee and ankle."
He was up and down like a caged animal though.Legs look fine. I think they're resting him for the playoffs.

Besides WIDE RECEIVERS only have one job to do and they can't even do that.
.TEs have to catch, pick up blitzes and block.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 12, 2019 at 9:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone