LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's ruining my fantasy team
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

I'm thinking Kyle is working on getting everyone going this season. Makes it harder for defenses to gameplan. Considering we are going against the Browns + Myles Garrett in particular, I'd think the backs and Kittle would factor big in the passing game to slow down the pass rush.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Shot in the dark but there was a run play early that Kittle blocked his guy all the way into the Niners bench and the sideline went crazy... anyone have a shot or video of that?

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

I'm thinking Kyle is working on getting everyone going this season. Makes it harder for defenses to gameplan. Considering we are going against the Browns + Myles Garrett in particular, I'd think the backs and Kittle would factor big in the passing game to slow down the pass rush.

If you have to rely on your TE for FF points, you are doing it wrong.
Love this guy.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Shot in the dark but there was a run play early that Kittle blocked his guy all the way into the Niners bench and the sideline went crazy... anyone have a shot or video of that?

My favorite thing about Kittle yesterday was when Mosert fumbled after his long run and was kneeling in dispointment after the play, Kittle saw him ran over and picked him up. Dude sets the tone on offense whether it is his playmaking, blocking, or just his great attitude.
  • thl408
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
My favorite thing about Kittle yesterday was when Mosert fumbled after his long run and was kneeling in dispointment after the play, Kittle saw him ran over and picked him up. Dude sets the tone on offense whether it is his playmaking, blocking, or just his great attitude.

Yeah I saw that. Even Kittle was bummed when it was apparent PIT had the ball. He saw Mostert hunched over in disappointment and quickly ran over to snap him out of it. Leadership.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

Yeah I saw that. Even Kittle was bummed when it was apparent PIT had the ball. He saw Mostert hunched over in disappointment and quickly ran over to snap him out of it. Leadership.

I noticed that and even tho I was mad about the fumble, I was excited to know we have a great leader on offense. Exciting team player

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

lol Kittle looks like "Meth" is the answer to his question.
you can't say that quote without giving the people's eyebrow

Can't wait until Kittle really breaks through and has one of those all-time games. We haven't needed it, but I just loved seeing Kittle gash defenses with RAC.
  • evil
  • Veteran

The People's Tight End. Time to start churning that mf'ing slogan out on t-shirts.

Look like something out of deliverance... "squeal like a pig, boy"

Share 49ersWebzone