There are 185 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Team Kittle and DeFo better represent

🍍
This guy actually believes that who the QB is for
the 49ers doesn't matter. Sure thing bro. Any Joe blow will be able to get you guys past the likes of mahomes, burrow, and Allen.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Jun 13, 2023 at 12:41 PM ]
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
the 49ers doesn't matter. Sure thing bro. Any Joe blow will be able to get you guys past the likes of mahomes, burrow, and Allen.

I think he means based on the talent on the roster. None of those guys are just Joe Blows. With that said, Brock Purdy is the only one I'd give a chance to lead us past the Eagles, Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals when the money is on the line.

I hope Trey and Darnold rises to the occasion based on his skillset, plus it would give us more options.
Just so everyone knows, Kittle said there is going to be a PLETHORA of piñatas…..I mean qbs throwing at TE University.

That is all
Kittle needs to take Brock's advice and learn to shut up.

It's bad enough to publicly weigh in on who should be the starting QB, but it's incredibly dumb to give away Shanahan's playcalling strategy in an interview.

Loose lips sinks championships!
Originally posted by SinceXVI:

It's bad enough to publicly weigh in on who should be the starting QB, but it's incredibly dumb to give away Shanahan's playcalling strategy in an interview.

what did i miss?

It's not exactly a secret all Kyles plays look the same to set up passes.
  • thl408

Yeah. All competent NFL playcallers do this. It's just how well they do it with regards to timing within the flow of a game. It's not a secret what Kittle said about Kyle's playcalling.

True, it's not exactly a secret and it's a tactic that most HCs use, but he cited specific plays and shows a willingness to give up intel.

I can only imagine what sensitive info he shares during "off the record" conversations.

True, it's not exactly a secret and it's a tactic that most HCs use, but he cited specific plays and shows a willingness to give up intel.

I can only imagine what sensitive info he shares during "off the record" conversations.

Kittle gonna get busted for mishandling classified info

I think you are underestimating how intelligent defensive coordinators are. If Kittle was spilling beans on new plays we are working on before a game I'd say he needs to shut his mouth but once there's film on a play it's been cut up and dissected by DCs a few hundred times. I'm still waiting for Kyle to bust out that awesome run play he ran with Deebo Vs the Panthers a few years ago but we have so many variations of plays Kyle can keep DCs on their heels.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Right. Lol anyone that thinks we can just take any QB and plug them in and compete for a chip with this roster doesn't know a damn thing about football. We may be competitive during the regular season but will get smoked when it matters. We looked awful when Josh Johnson was out there after Purdy. Lol

"the most important position in ALL of sports doesn't matter when you have good talent". Lmao that's how asinine that sounds.

🤣🤣🤣 that handshake at the end
Beer Champ!
Share 49ersWebzone