LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

QB CJ Beathard - signs with Jacksonville

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DrNo:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Beathard is just simply a loser

This it IT !! No further debate. Never seen a deepened sad and so fu'King hopeless discouraging face ever in my life playing QB. How long a player's desire to play to last to see that face !! Losing and losing and keep on losing. Wake up Kyle. Enough is freaking enough Kyle.

So true, as Niner fans we have never been used you a quarterback turning the ball over almost 3 times a game. Think about this, since Joe Montana I don't think we've ever had a quarterback turn the ball over like this, ever. Montana, young, Garcia, Rattay, Kaepernick, Garoppolo, even Sean Hill. This has got to stop, anyone that defends CJ is reaching big time. He doesn't have it! he holds the ball way too long and it almost looks like he wants to take sacks. He is in accurate, and takes too long to go through progressions. He also misses very easy throws. He does have heart but that doesn't change the turnover machine that is him
Originally posted by elguapo:

This it IT !! No further debate. Never seen a deepened sad and so fu'King hopeless discouraging face ever in my life playing QB. How long a player's desire to play to last to see that face !! Losing and losing and keep on losing. Wake up Kyle. Enough is freaking enough Kyle.

So true, as Niner fans we have never been used you a quarterback turning the ball over almost 3 times a game. Think about this, since Joe Montana I don't think we've ever had a quarterback turn the ball over like this, ever. Montana, young, Garcia, Rattay, Kaepernick, Garoppolo, even Sean Hill. This has got to stop, anyone that defends CJ is reaching big time. He doesn't have it! he holds the ball way too long and it almost looks like he wants to take sacks. He is in accurate, and takes too long to go through progressions. He also misses very easy throws. He does have heart but that doesn't change the turnover machine that is him

guess you weren't around for Alex's tenure
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Shanny name the starter yet?
Clearly you have never watched Eli Manning play. But beyond that what a stupid comment to make. Take a xanax and calm down.
Dude dresses like a bum too

If he ends up as our third string QB that gives us pretty good depth. How many teams have a 3rd stringer that is still young and has experience. There are probably teams out there that would love him as a backup. Maybe we trade him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Matt Patricia approves this (bum) look

Rocking the Burberry
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This x million
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Clearly you have never watched Eli Manning play. But beyond that what a stupid comment to make. Take a xanax and calm down.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
He simply can't make decisions quick enough. Pocket awareness is poop, and isn't accurate enough. Same s**t in college.

He's a backup and can be a decent backup for a long time. He was never brought in to be a starter.

We saw Mullens quick release and smarts in the preseason (and last game). He's not talented enough to be a LT starter, but I think between the both of them they should have one quality backup.

He looks and plays like he's high.

yep..agreed...i was starting to think the CJ stood for "Cutler Jr"....
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by 49ers81:

Holy crap this made me laugh. You never go full retard. I guess Eli never heard about that rule. Lmao
Trade him in the offseason
I don't think there's a market for Roody Poos.
So I wonder what we can get for trading CJ.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
So I wonder what we can get for trading CJ.

Jack. s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone