LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MuggD:
Deion Sanders was the pussiest tackler I've ever seen in the NFL lol. Jus sayin.

You got that right.

Most of the time he half heartedly put his shoulder into it
Love the pick. Look forward to seeing him develop.

We have the makings of a pretty legit secondary with Robinson, Witherspoon and Redmond. Obviously they have to perform but talent is there.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I find it hilarious that for months people in the draft forums were all about picking Witherspoon but now you're mad? WTF?

Usual fans going to judge before they get on the field to play.

LMFAO...seriously. I had him going to us with our pick #34!

Great value
Liking the pick, Dontae Johnson better sharpen up your skills.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i can dig it. dude just needs to put on a few lbs.
one of my sleeper is now a Niner
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Love the pick. Excellent value.

If you don't like to tackle - make sure your man doesn't catch the ball.

Simple.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Love the pick. Excellent value.

If you don't like to tackle - make sure your man doesn't catch the ball.

Simple.

Good strategy
Originally posted by Crown:
Deion Sanders was the pussiest tackler I've ever seen in the NFL lol. Jus sayin.

You got that right.

what was that NYG Qbs name that ran right THREW Dion.....

The QB might as well have been Natron Means or Marshawn Lynch....he ran right though Dion....

Dion bounced off the dudes checks spurn around falling down then bounced off the dudes legs as he was discarded to the side like he was potted plant.

The QB did not even stiff arm him... It looked like an adult running though a 4 year old......
Originally posted by father49er:
This draft says a lot about Baalke. All those years drafting defense, 9ers still have to draft all 3 levels of D.

LMAO.

True.

Originally posted by Dshearn:

You got that right.

The QB might as well have been Natron Means or Marshawn Lynch....he ran right though Dion....

Dion bounced off the dudes checks spurn around falling down then bounced off the dudes legs as he was discarded to the side like he was potted plant.

The QB did not even stiff arm him... It looked like an adult running though a 4 year old......

Dave Brown
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Dshearn:

You got that right.

Dave Brown

I've done a lil reading on this guy...and let's just say nobody is holding back when it comes to this guys bad tackling...young kid still growing...hopefully the tackling comes around...
Originally posted by Hitman49:
I've done a lil reading on this guy...and let's just say nobody is holding back when it comes to this guys bad tackling...young kid still growing...hopefully the tackling comes around...

they said when we drafted him that he was running away from the ball carrier lol
My favorite pick, guy is a stud
Share 49ersWebzone