LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Pre-med student so he's a smart kid but I hope he doesn't want to go be a doctor too early.
Good coverage guy. Won't give up the deep pass and jump balls. Seems to avoid contact, very Deion-esq.
Lynch is flipping for future picks clearly aware that this isn't a one year roster re-build.

Two 2nds and two 3rds next year.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Baalke jr strikes again. Dumbass

WTF?

I hope he was joking
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Lynch is flipping for future picks clearly aware that this isn't a one year roster re-build.

5 picks in the first 3 rounds in 2018. Damn good job if you ask me. And we still have 8 picks tomorrow.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
For those interested he had a decent game vs ross. He wasnt on him all game but he got burned by ross's amazing route running for a would be td but it was a bad catch/throw. Had a couple breakups too.

Hes #23 with pants above his knees

Bottom of page bump

He won't be giving those free releases in our new defense; he'll be pressing
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

5 picks in the first 3 rounds in 2018. Damn good job if you ask me. And we still have 8 picks tomorrow.

Yup...obviously we are winning the arms race to move-up in 2018 and draft a QB
This kid and Rashard Robinson have the ability and talent to be BIG time stud corners. Two 6'3" corners, I LOVE it
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
This kid and Rashard Robinson have the ability and talent to be BIG time stud corners. Two 6'3" corners, I LOVE it

Yup

Chris Biderman‏Verified account @ChrisBiderman

#49ers Witherspoon didn't start playing football until his senior year in high school. Combine: 4.45, 40.5-inch vert. Has 33-inch arms.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Yup

Same thing I was thinking.
  • thl408
slowriot. Thanks for all these charts you've been putting up. Good stuff.
Share 49ersWebzone