There are 271 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pettis and spoon need their exit slips after the year
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
He's just Pettis, except he plays CB.

the similarity - both can't handle the ball when it's coming their way.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Donte Whitner ripped into this dude on the 49ers post-game show. He basically called him a p***y for suiting up but allowing the team to start Brian Allen.

S-O-F-T. That was awesome! I love that he's brutally honest every time...I wish he'd take over color for Jed York's chronee Tim Ryan.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
He's just Pettis, except he plays CB.

Haha so much this!!!
Donte Whitner ripped into this dude on the 49ers post-game show. He basically called him a p***y for suiting up but allowing the team to start Brian Allen.

THIS!!

Imma be honest. 48 and 23 looked exactly the same in coverage so I don't give a s**t.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Imma be honest. 48 and 23 looked exactly the same in coverage so I don't give a s**t.

Dude, a couple times I caught myself thinking it was Ahkello too lmao. 48, 23--same s**t.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Well we knew he was kinda different when we drafted him...just didn't think he'd turn out this soft.
Originally posted by jcs:
Well we knew he was kinda different when we drafted him...just didn't think he'd turn out this soft.

The article spun by the team was that he wasn't ready to go but urged the coaches to put him in the 2nd half because he wanted to help out.

Our team PR must be the same as the toppled Iraqi information minister.

This same group said Solly was ready for a breakout year.
Pettis will break out and has an edge on him after this past off season.
We didn't need Buckner because we got AA and Kinlaw.
Saleh is ready to be a HC

What else are we missing ?
Is he Gay?

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Is he Gay?

He's more of a metrosexual I think. More worried about how he looks than plays. If anyone has been to any of the training camps then they will know what I'm talking about.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

THIS!!

+1

THIS!!

They should Just release him for being too scared to play.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

THIS!!

They should Just release him for being too scared to play.

I've been calling for this guy to get cut for the past 2 years. I can't stand this p***y
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This whole secondary (minus Verrett) sucks without Richard Sherman, time to rebuild and/or bench some of these scrubs!!!
Share 49ersWebzone