LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Darnold is targeting him

When you're giving 10yds cushion hell I'd expect so
Receivers always seem to separate from this dude. And him getting toasted on a big play or two A game is guaranteed. Guess it's better than Dontae, but that is a low bar.
I think he has a pretty solid outing with the exception of the touchdown.

Let's see if he can capitalize next week
This dude is trash
I keep hoping this guy would only be competent enough to net us a 7th round comp pick.
Donte Whitner ripped into this dude on the 49ers post-game show. He basically called him a p***y for suiting up but allowing the team to start Brian Allen.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Donte Whitner cares more about the team than some guys on the roster.
He's scared to go out there now. His confidence has been shattered since last year or 2.
He looked good starting the season last year then got injured and came back a different player.

Has to be a mental thing rather than physical.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
He looked good starting the season last year then got injured and came back a different player.

Has to be a mental thing rather than physical.

I think you've got it backward. He looked good last season, got injured, and returned back to his normal self. This is who he is. He sucks, but worst of all, he's soft and selfish.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Donte Whitner ripped into this dude on the 49ers post-game show. He basically called him a p***y for suiting up but allowing the team to start Brian Allen.

lol Hitner don't care about your feelings.
Why is Ahkello Witherspoon even still on the roster? When you are getting toasted by Ryan Fitzpatrick it is officially time for you to reconsider your career choices, because he has no business playing cornerback in the NFL.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yikes, maybe he can join the other wuss Pettis on the practice squad.
Never forget that this is the same clown that back in college said he aspires to be like Chris Borland, get paid, and retire. Somehow the video has disappeared from the internet.
He's just Pettis, except he plays CB.
Share 49ersWebzone