There are 235 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kyzen
Could Shanny have made him sit in favor of a different player?
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Damn wtf, why does he say he's 100% then he's inactive?

Maybe looked too rusty to bring out there, or had a setback during warmups.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Officially Inactive for Week 10. Damn.

Ughhh
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
he playing?

Yes

lol. sure buddy boy
Ahkello was playing so well before injury, but I think Moseley is even better at the moment. I say he comes back on the bench.
Ahkello had great coverage all game and really took the deep shots away against Adams. Was very impressed with him as this was his first substantive game action since Week 3.
Akhello is playing well but I will say, Mosely is a better open field tackler.
Spoon played well. Easing him in.

Sherman, Moseley, Spoon, K. Williams
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 25, 2019 at 8:01 AM ]
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Akhello is playing well but I will say, Mosely is a better open field tackler.

I liked the idea of Spoon's length being utilized against the tall GB WRs last night.

Witherspoon and the backup tackles have been the biggest surprises of the season IMO. He had a great game.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

It was ppl actually complaining about this coverage yesterday in the gameday thread. I think i need to just stay outta there during games. s**t is wild Finally getting his head around is what we been wanting to see from him He looked good
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Witherspoon and the backup tackles have been the biggest surprises of the season IMO. He had a great game.

It does look like the college version of Spoon. He is playing with great length right now.

There has been dozens of tall guys drafted to get that area of denial effect.... spoon is actually delivering that.
I really hope to keep Sherman after this year, but if we can't, we are in pretty good shape with Witherspoon and Mosely.

Then again, having all three really helps with depth and three and four wide receiver sets.
Didn't like how he wasn't really engaging when bringing guys down. Loved Moselys big pop on Alison though
Share 49ersWebzone