LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Reuben Foster

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dear god hes always hurt
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Up and down today...maybe because he missed a couple of games?
The whole defence was unsure. Foster's first game back, Smith's first game back, Warner a rookie, 3/4 of the secondary were backups once Colbert went off then Sherman got injured and Spoon channelled his inner Robinson.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
The Buckner, Reuben, Warner triangle is what i am curious about. It looks like a giant wedge that disrupts Mahoney. We'll see, but look for damage directly due to the 3-some .On the long balls, i hope Saleh has given that plenty of thot., because we will see a lot of it. Either Reuben or Fred are going to blitz , watch and see. Will that throw off Mahomes? IDK, but i hope so.

It looked more like the Bermuda triangle today with our side looking like we were lost. Foster had some great plays but didn't see much especially in the first half to disrupt their passing game. 2018 looks like another building year if jimmy g is on the bench, so hopefully he memorizes the playbook and we can actually open a lot more pages with McKinnon or Bell next year.
Originally posted by jcs:
Up and down today...maybe because he missed a couple of games?

This
When he went down and all the trainers were around him, and the players were kneeling and praying, I didn't even pay much attention. I knew he was fine, and it turns out he just had his wind knocked out again. How did a hypochondriac end up being a super violent LB?
Originally posted by Niners99:
When he went down and all the trainers were around him, and the players were kneeling and praying, I didn't even pay much attention. I knew he was fine, and it turns out he just had his wind knocked out again. How did a hypochondriac end up being a super violent LB?

Same here lol
Played well today. Big difference between foster at will, Warner at mike and coyle/lee on the bench
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Same here lol

Yeah I just kept saying it was just wind knocked out of him

Originally posted by PacTiger:
Played well today. Big difference between foster at will, Warner at mike and coyle/lee on the bench

Well? Not sure I'd go that far, especially in the first half.

Missed tackles and penalties need to be cut down big time as we move forward if we want to have a legit D...obviously also need edge rusher.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Jeezus this guy missed 6 tackles yesterday....

The one where he ran at Kelce with his head down was awful He wasn't even looking where he was going.
[ Edited by lamontb on Sep 24, 2018 at 1:45 PM ]

Yea, that is disturbing! Hopefully he can get this fixed before next game.
Originally posted by lamontb:

The one where he ran at Kelce with his head down was awful He wasn't even looking where he was going.

Probably good that he missed a lot. Hr's going 100% lightning fast and he probably would've gotten hurt if he connected. He needs to find his sweet spot where he's fast but in control to make the tackle.
Share 49ersWebzone