There are 315 users in the forums

Reuben Foster

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Heroism:
There's an extensive history in the Reuben Foster draft forum thread, but here a few. Check out the dates on these. Keep in mind these are just the "documented" ones aka the ones the trainers happened to catch

Hes working on tackling a new way, I hope it works

Evidence says no
Originally posted by teylo31:
Evidence says no

When did the concussion happen I didn't see it? Was it an outrageous play of a simple tackle?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Geeked:
So, Eric Ried 2.0...

f**k the SEC. at least the BIG 10,12 and PAC 12 try to teach these kids not to scramble their brains. SEC is a flipping meat grinder and their product seems to be the less damaged remains.

SEC is flipping s**t. F the kids and adulate the trailer park.

Wow
Borland?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Borland?

No!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
When did the concussion happen I didn't see it? Was it an outrageous play of a simple tackle?

Reuben offered us a paid advertisement for why the new helmet rule is necessary. He gave himself a concussion to demonstrate the danger.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hope it doesn't linger - some guys can go weeks with the symptoms.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I hope it doesn't linger - some guys can go weeks with the symptoms.
glad he has lots of time off. but you know. his health was a issue coming out of college, it was last year and now this. just saying. something to watch. thank god we got the rookie but beyond that and foster. we have garbage for linebackers in my opinion
Originally posted by Geeked:
So, Eric Ried 2.0...

f**k the SEC. at least the BIG 10,12 and PAC 12 try to teach these kids not to scramble their brains. SEC is a flipping meat grinder and their product seems to be the less damaged remains.

SEC is flipping s**t. F the kids and adulate the trailer park.

obvious trolling, but everyone reacts to concussions differently Steve Young was a walking concussion waiting to happen, especially late in his career and he's still just fine as he gets closer to hitting 60(wow), or they get one or three concussions and end up retiring, like Anthony Davis.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Aug 26, 2018 at 10:08 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
We're going to need to re-draft this position. Hey, it happens.

Nah we're good with Foster and Warner

lol itd be kind of amusing if Foster had to miss weeks 1 and 2 because of the concussion, just to make the suspension look pointless.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Not For Long
  • dj43
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Heroism:
There's an extensive history in the Reuben Foster draft forum thread, but here a few. Check out the dates on these. Keep in mind these are just the "documented" ones aka the ones the trainers happened to catch

Hes working on tackling a new way, I hope it works

I was watching the Bears/Chiefs on tape earlier today. I noticed that about half the Chiefs were wearing the Zero1 anti-concussion helmet that Alex Smith pioneered last season. Notre Dame has outfitted their entire roster with this helmet. Time for Foster to order one.

Concussions tend to have a cumulative effect - the more concussions you have, the more you suffer.
https://shop.vicis.com/products/zero1
Originally posted by Antix:

Not For Long

A rookie and 2nd year player lol
Originally posted by Antix:

Not For Long

A rookie and 2nd year player lol

We gotta redraft for McGlinchey and Pettis too.
Share 49ersWebzone