There are 211 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas, DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Joecool:
The bad:

DE Solomon Thomas. Faced undrafted rookie guard Ross Reynolds three times during 1-on-1 pass-rush drills and beat him zero times. Thomas still lacks pass-rush technique.

But...but...his sister...

He's garbage
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by cciowa:
ok,, but unless he is lying.. that is not a titch of a hmmm moment for you. maybe it speaks to how good ross is!

it's non padded practices...and yes I will throw out that Grant is a turd sandwich, who grossly exaggerates things to push his narrative. Dude did it with "his boy" Joe Williams who hasn't sniffed an actual meaningful football game since getting drafted (yet Grant proclaimed him as the golden child).

It's not objective reporting on his part, he's not very football smart (even though he tries to be), and it's all agenda driven SO that's why I don't pay attention to what this no talent ass clown as to say

exactly, they are just running around in underwear and most of it means very little right now
The bad:

DE Solomon Thomas. Faced undrafted rookie guard Ross Reynolds three times during 1-on-1 pass-rush drills and beat him zero times. Thomas still lacks pass-rush technique.

it tells me that reynolds is what i have said he will be. our starter around game 7 or 8. we know what thomas is

all this conjecture based off of one pass rush drill in OTAs lmao
ok,, but unless he is lying.. that is not a titch of a hmmm moment for you. maybe it speaks to how good ross is!

it's non padded practices...and yes I will throw out that Grant is a turd sandwich, who grossly exaggerates things to push his narrative. Dude did it with "his boy" Joe Williams who hasn't sniffed an actual meaningful football game since getting drafted (yet Grant proclaimed him as the golden child).

It's not objective reporting on his part, he's not very football smart (even though he tries to be), and it's all agenda driven SO that's why I don't pay attention to what this no talent ass clown as to say

I'm on record for not believing in Thomas (although I am rooting for him) and I don't think he will have a "good" season next year, but I will not read Cohn's articles on what he saw because he has consistently been wrong in those reports.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

He's garbage

can't state your opinion w/o mocking his sister's suicide and how it's affected the man?
The bad:

He's garbage

What have you done in your life?

Never understood fans who treat players like they're not people.
Originally posted by OsBoogie:

He's garbage

can't state your opinion w/o mocking his sister's suicide and how it's affected the man?

Truth

truth here. I watched the interview with Joe Woods that Grant was recording and everyone else was asking questions to actually get good answers, the two questions Grant asked were, "what was it on film that you saw that made you come to that conclusion?" Meaning, because he's started to do his little film sessions he's not interested in asking meaningful questions but trying to see what he can point out in his film videos.

Some of it was pretty obvious. Like Sherm dragging his leg through the first half the season. You could see that he didn't have full juice in that leg. During the last 5-6 games he was a lot healthier, though.

He's garbage

Total pos response

He's garbage

This is pretty s**tty

The bad:

He didn't beat him or not beat him since there's no pads and no real contact allowed. Cohnhead is a douchebag supreme.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Remember last offseason when Cohn's talking point was that McGlinchey got worked by Marsh. Dude is an IRL troll. Nothing he says has the slightest bit of credibility.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The bad:

He didn't beat him or not beat him since there's no pads and no real contact allowed. Cohnhead is a douchebag supreme.

so true. And if it's Cohn, who knows if it was actually a pass rush drill. May have been an O-line drill like a shadowing drill as they can't really do 1v1's in OTA's without pads. So much of pass rush is about hand placement on the pads, it's ridiculous.

He's garbage

But...but...take a break.

Try to show some class when you come back. You can like or dislike a player as much as you like but mocking someone going through a personal tragedy like that is low.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
The bad:

it tells me that reynolds is what i have said he will be. our starter around game 7 or 8. we know what thomas is

no,, i said it from the day he was signed
Share 49ersWebzone