LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas, DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by beatintina247:
Everyone I know that's a 9ers fan is always telling me how we've used this guy wrong. So I'll say this, i dont buy that horse s**t, I've watched him play. He locks up with blockers and has zero push. I thought when we drafted this guy he'd be like E. Dumervil but no. He's been garbage. Make my words... we should have traded him THIS offseason. I WANT WINNERS.

If you thought he was Dumervil I see why you're disappointed. I'm sure there's some in the Niners brass who whiffed on him being to convert to end as well. It's not a loss though as we can now play him where he was actually good at it previously.
have a GREAT SEASON! I never doubted you at all.
Aussie, aussie, aussie
foxsports.com.au from 2017

Reckon if he has managed to get his head right after last year we'll see what was promised.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by beatintina247:
Soloman Thomas is an expert at making people feel like jerks for talking about his play on the field. Constantly on social media with feel good emotional stuff. Meanwhile... has he EVER made a play? No. He's been a complete bust, I was hoping we'd trade him this offseason, he doesn't play hard. Don't want him and I don't feel the least bit bad about saying... he's not a good football player, he barely tries, we should have traded him for a washing machine, he sucks. Hope I'm wrong.

LOL that washing machine better be a top name brand and a matching dryer to go with it!

You'll be wrong. If not, I wouldn't have a prob with getting rid of him.

On another note, we have a Kellen Winslow Jr. thread I'm sure you'll dig (beating tina twenty four seven)
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
He's got to keep the big sloppies hands off him. He's got no answer once they lock on.

His skills and instincts are so poor for a guy who has played for many years and has top athleticism.
Watching some of his plays fooled me into thinking I was watching Lawrence okoye.
The bad:

DE Solomon Thomas. Faced undrafted rookie guard Ross Reynolds three times during 1-on-1 pass-rush drills and beat him zero times. Thomas still lacks pass-rush technique.
Originally posted by Joecool:
The bad:

DE Solomon Thomas. Faced undrafted rookie guard Ross Reynolds three times during 1-on-1 pass-rush drills and beat him zero times. Thomas still lacks pass-rush technique.

hes obviously saving himself for the playoffs.
The bad:

The bad:
Posters quoting anything Grant Cohn writes as something credible and useful for discussion...
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
The bad:

The bad:
Posters quoting anything Grant Cohn writes as something credible and useful for discussion...

How do you know that's from Grant?

[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 6, 2019 at 5:11 AM ]
The bad:

No one cares about Grant's takes.....thanks

I am rooting for him and wish him well as a person.

It isn't his fault Lynch sucks.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
The bad:

it tells me that reynolds is what i have said he will be. our starter around game 7 or 8. we know what thomas is
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
The bad:

No one cares about Grant's takes.....thanks

ok,, but unless he is lying.. that is not a titch of a hmmm moment for you. maybe it speaks to how good ross is!
Originally posted by cciowa:
ok,, but unless he is lying.. that is not a titch of a hmmm moment for you. maybe it speaks to how good ross is!

it's non padded practices...and yes I will throw out that Grant is a turd sandwich, who grossly exaggerates things to push his narrative. Dude did it with "his boy" Joe Williams who hasn't sniffed an actual meaningful football game since getting drafted (yet Grant proclaimed him as the golden child).

It's not objective reporting on his part, he's not very football smart (even though he tries to be), and it's all agenda driven SO that's why I don't pay attention to what this no talent ass clown as to say
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
it's non padded practices...and yes I will throw out that Grant is a turd sandwich, who grossly exaggerates things to push his narrative. Dude did it with "his boy" Joe Williams who hasn't sniffed an actual meaningful football game since getting drafted (yet Grant proclaimed him as the golden child).

It's not objective reporting on his part, he's not very football smart (even though he tries to be), and it's all agenda driven SO that's why I don't pay attention to what this no talent ass clown as to say
there is no wiggle room here or negotiation so will just let 85 have his say . he is right about grant and joe williams.. i will continue to say i will be proven right about ross. if not,, well just put it into the folder of cc being wrong about things.. that folder is pretty damn thick
Share 49ersWebzone