LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas, DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by NCommand:
"Undersized 3T"...no dude, you're just a 3T. Period.

Sounds like the same exact role...press G's (nickel) and destroy TE's (base). Although destroying TE's is usually at BE.

It's been a while since I worked in the BH field but does anyone notice how fast he talks now (the sniffs)? That's kind of common in bipolar or certain depression meds. It's probably nothing but just wondering.

Just the coke sniffles, no biggie. Dude is getting hyped for this season!

But seriously...i'm ok with him talking fast, maybe it will mean he's playing faster and thinking less like he said. I don't care what people say in here I think he's still talented and just needs to play. Too much thinking at that position can limit the impact. Sometimes players think too much afraid to make mistakes but with his athletic abilities he should just go.

This is the greatest commentary I've ever seen on this site

Thank you. I've taken many classes on this and read many fine books on the subject. I know what I'm talking about.

Talk speed has major correlation to game play speed. Look at Eli Manning, takes him 5 minutes to get out a 5 word sentence and he's slower than the new king of Westeros.

And yet he has two super bowls. Also, what about guys like Gore? He can barely put together a cohere sentence, but makes incredible decisions with ball in hand.

Shoot, do I have to mention past presidents? Cough Bush Jr...cough
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 23, 2019 at 8:00 AM ]
Go Solly!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Sounds like the same exact role...press G's (nickel) and destroy TE's (base). Although destroying TE's is usually at BE.

It's been a while since I worked in the BH field but does anyone notice how fast he talks now (the sniffs)? That's kind of common in bipolar or certain depression meds. It's probably nothing but just wondering.

But seriously...i'm ok with him talking fast, maybe it will mean he's playing faster and thinking less like he said. I don't care what people say in here I think he's still talented and just needs to play. Too much thinking at that position can limit the impact. Sometimes players think too much afraid to make mistakes but with his athletic abilities he should just go.

Thank you. I've taken many classes on this and read many fine books on the subject. I know what I'm talking about.

Talk speed has major correlation to game play speed. Look at Eli Manning, takes him 5 minutes to get out a 5 word sentence and he's slower than the new king of Westeros.

And yet he has two super bowls. Also, what about guys like Gore? He can barely put together a cohere sentence, but makes incredible decisions with ball in hand.

Shoot, do I have to mention past presidents? Cough Bush Jr...cough

Ward and Bosa must stutter if they get broken so much.

Definitely the new "hands on the hips.."
This year's breakthrough player.
Originally posted by English:

If that ends up being an accurate prediction we will have one of the best defenses in the NFL. If Solomon plays up to his potential, with Buckner,Ford, and Bosa?
Originally posted by mojave45:

If that ends up being an accurate prediction we will have one of the best defenses in the NFL. If Solomon plays up to his potential, with Buckner,Ford, and Bosa?

That would be right.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
WELL, no more excuses for Solo... right?

He's got Buckie - Ford - Bosa... if he can't up his numbers w/them this year, then time to join the Patriots !!
Originally posted by 9moon:

He's got Buckie - Ford - Bosa... if he can't up his numbers w/them this year, then time to join the Patriots !!

As long as he's playing the proper position, nope no excuses

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by mojave45:

That would be right.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Ditto
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Ditto

Where else would he play?

we have the ENDS, Buckie manning the DT.. it's just one hole .. he needs to produce.

We still have Aweak ArmHurts who's still trying to prove he's not a bust.. and the ENIGMA.......... JULIAN TAYLOR
Share 49ersWebzone