LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas, DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yes, I've been highly critical of him, but I am rooting for him deep down inside. Just like any other player on the team.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man I really hope he shows all the haters what's up

We shall see. Rooting for him to become another one of our good "problems". The good problem being too much talent.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
C'mon bruh, go annihilate some midgets and dwarfs...

Willow/Wicket is already taken by RW, what's a good name for the dwarf up in Arizona?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
"Undersized 3T"...no dude, you're just a 3T. Period.

Sounds like the same exact role...press G's (nickel) and destroy TE's (base). Although destroying TE's is usually at BE.

It's been a while since I worked in the BH field but does anyone notice how fast he talks now (the sniffs)? That's kind of common in bipolar or certain depression meds. It's probably nothing but just wondering.

Nah. I think he has to take a real bad piss and he's trying to hurry the **** up with the interview
I'm so in this dudes camp. Praying he plays at a high level and not just for the benefit of the team.
Originally posted by LVJay:

Sounds like the same exact role...press G's (nickel) and destroy TE's (base). Although destroying TE's is usually at BE.

It's been a while since I worked in the BH field but does anyone notice how fast he talks now (the sniffs)? That's kind of common in bipolar or certain depression meds. It's probably nothing but just wondering.

Nah. I think he has to take a real bad piss and he's trying to hurry the **** up with the interview

Ahhh, yup, he's on meds most likely.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Ahhh, yup, he's on meds most likely.

He has to be, he's not far removed from therapy...

Maybe he had to take a crap and a piss doe
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
he also need to get the heck out of DeMarcus Ware's training... he's not that type of player.. what he needs to do is find his old self..

like Bill Cowher used to tell Greg Lloyd... RUSHHHHH THE QUARTERBACKKK !!!
Aaron donald who?

Just the coke sniffles, no biggie. Dude is getting hyped for this season!

But seriously...i'm ok with him talking fast, maybe it will mean he's playing faster and thinking less like he said. I don't care what people say in here I think he's still talented and just needs to play. Too much thinking at that position can limit the impact. Sometimes players think too much afraid to make mistakes but with his athletic abilities he should just go.

I was already rooting for him since I admittedly wanted us to draft him. Now with his story and struggles, I want him to succeed even more. I hope he blows up next to Buck and one of the edge rushers.
I predict he will top last seasons sack total.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
I predict he will top last seasons sack total.

He's gonna top last seasons team sack total
The mental aspect of it is just as important as the physical aspect

Dude has to apply it to the field now. Let's go!
  • thl408
He referred to himself in third person. That's a sign of greatness, or mental illness.
Share 49ersWebzone