There are 226 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas, DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners418:
You guys are nuts. I 100% would like to bring him back on a cheap deal as a rotational piece. We all know he's not worth where he was picked but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be good value as depth.

Hope he comes back cheap

No
Originally posted by Koldo:
You guys are nuts. I 100% would like to bring him back on a cheap deal as a rotational piece. We all know he's not worth where he was picked but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be good value as depth.

Hope he comes back cheap

No

It would be interesting to hear what he thinks his right price is. If's a 1$ above minimum then it's to much.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
he can walk. use that money on Hyder.

Hope he comes back cheap

Cheap sure but if he thinks in his mind he can get top dollar or even above average money forget it
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Get the f**k outta here you scrub. Worst draft bust since Kentwan Balmer

Joshua Garnett and AJ Jenkings says hello

Were those guys drafted at #3?

Ahead of Mahomes and Watson when the team desperately needed a FQB to build around.
Practice squad player
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Hope he comes back cheap

Cheap sure but if he thinks in his mind he can get top dollar or even above average money forget it

I don't think he thinks that...at least I hope he's smarter than that.

I'm sure he doesn't want to be completely taken advantage of as in a vet minimum deal for 5 years or something silly like that.

But this team has been very good to him with everything that went on with his personal life. He MUST know he's been a huge disappointment and gotten way more money than he deserved based on his performance on the field.

I'd like to see him come back for a backup salary. I'd say a deal similar to what Blair got makes sense. He can bet on himself and see where it takes him.

Can't imagine other teams are lining up to pay him big bucks or hand him a starting job but you never know.
Originally posted by genus49:

Hope he comes back cheap

I'm sure he doesn't want to be completely taken advantage of as in a vet minimum deal for 5 years or something silly like that.

But this team has been very good to him with everything that went on with his personal life. He MUST know he's been a huge disappointment and gotten way more money than he deserved based on his performance on the field.

I'd like to see him come back for a backup salary. I'd say a deal similar to what Blair got makes sense. He can bet on himself and see where it takes him.

Can't imagine other teams are lining up to pay him big bucks or hand him a starting job but you never know.

Why him over any 20 to 23 year old rookie that can come in and play for cheaper than veteran minimum if they are a day 3 pick or UDFA?
Nah. Run defending DT's are a dime a dozen.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by genus49:

Hope he comes back cheap

Why him over any 20 to 23 year old rookie that can come in and play for cheaper than veteran minimum if they are a day 3 pick or UDFA?

Not to mention a younger guy with some actual upside

1 year 3 mil.
Saleh will overpay to sign this guy
No not at all!

A substitute at best and for minimum.
I love how he says, "I'll come back for, for the right price." LMAO the right price is the veteran minimum.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
1 year 3 mil.

Unless he's taking 800k vet minimum it's adios.
Share 49ersWebzone