LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
I was pissed when we signed him. Boy, was I wrong.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He needs 9 more FGs in the last 2 games, to break David Akers franchise record of 44 FGM (44!!!) in a season.
Not on the Pro Bowl or even first alternate? WTF?! What other kicker has the combo of those stats and his value to his team? Bu11$hit!!!!!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Not on the Pro Bowl or even first alternate? WTF?! What other kicker has the combo of those stats and his value to his team? Bu11$hit!!!!!

He was a sure thing. Crazy

it's all about respect and winning, which the 49ers have neither of...
Apparently Graham Gano is the 1st alternate. Hes only 25 for 26, and his missed 2 XP's. Gould is 36 for 38 with 1 missed XP. Gould got robbed.
Congrats to Gould for winning the team's Perry/Yonamine Unity Award.
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 1, 2018 at 12:40 PM ]
I don't see Gould having another consecutive season like this one. Better learn how to get into the end zone more.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

it's all about respect and winning, which the 49ers have neither of...

Really? You are out of date.
I was meh about signing hum last year, but he did an amazing job.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I don't see Gould having another consecutive season like this one. Better learn how to get into the end zone more.

Hope he doesn't have a David Akers type decline
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Hope he doesn't have a David Akers type decline

Read somewhere that when he was cut from previous team, he went away and cleaned up his footwork.
I reckon he will stay on top of his game.
Gould got shut out of the All-Pro teams. 2nd team went to Justin Tucker.

i don't get it, what's he teaching him? he's looking at bricks

is this the brick by brick thing?
Share 49ersWebzone