LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
if you guys were gonna bash him atleast make a he's robbing gold from us comment.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Have you guys seen the kickers around the league? I for one am thankful that we have Gould even though he pissed me off on more than one occasion this season

Our guy looks pretty bad. I can't believe it's any worse than this. But kicking around the NFL has been really bad.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Admit you hold your breath every time this dude lines up to kick.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Have you guys seen the kickers around the league? I for one am thankful that we have Gould even though he pissed me off on more than one occasion this season

Our guy looks pretty bad. I can't believe it's any worse than this. But kicking around the NFL has been really bad.

Truth!
  • dj43

eh, IIRC, I saw three missed PATs yesterday. Unheard of with the old distance.

Kickers are moving around the league like never before. It is like an epidemic.
[ Edited by dj43 on Dec 16, 2019 at 3:30 PM ]
Up until yesterday, I believe Gould was one of only five kickers to not miss an extra point. He did miss two last year but no one cared cause he made a lot of field goals and we sucked so bad we were gonna lose a lot of games anyways lol.

I did notice Gould's distance still seems to be suffering. I'm wondering if he got hurt in the Browns game and it just got worse going forward, because distance has not looked right since then.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 16, 2019 at 4:01 PM ]
2nd best player on the team behind George Kittle

Nailed it
He seems like he is playing better. But I still don't really trust him. No doubt he has improved lately though from the real down time period.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Chase Mcglaughlin kicks that down the tunnel. No doubt in my mind.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Nailed it

He's nails.
He seems like he is playing better. But I still don't really trust him. No doubt he has improved lately though from the real down time period.

Agree

I'm nervous more now than before.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he still drives me crazy. lol
lol how bad were ST in week 16 that Gould won ST player of the week with 2 FG's and 4 xp?
Share 49ersWebzone