There are 246 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a waste. Should have let him go. Dude is disgruntled.
The snapper and holder are costing us big time. It's not Gould. Do you guys even pay attention to the games? Do you know we are down to snapper #3 and the holder is a rookie. The mechanics of getting the ball there and placing it for him to kick is just awful right now and it shows big time.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Gould is point shaving, hes betting on the 49ers
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The snapper and holder are costing us big time. It's not Gould. Do you guys even pay attention to the games? Do you know we are down to snapper #3 and the holder is a rookie. The mechanics of getting the ball there and placing it for him to kick is just awful right now and it shows big time.

Surely SanDiego is not the only one who noticed this. It's a 3 part process and the first two parts werent' firing. WISH did ok, altho a bit slow on the block. but the snaps? Not so good. .
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I told you this guy would be missing kicks this year. He don't wonna be here.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Are you new here? I'm fairly certain no one actually watches the games we just watch Golden Girls reruns.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Nope
We should be getting a new snapper.

Kyle Nelson won't be back for a while.
is Brian Jennings Available?
Originally posted by littleken:
We should be getting a new snapper.

Kyle Nelson won't be back for a while.

Yup. The one snap i saw clearly didn't give Wish a chance to set it on the spot in time. He basically caught it low near his butt.

Whoever decided our first snapper was no good needs to be taken out back and given a good kicking. He might not have been perfect, but was better than the 2 since.

Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Worst take ever lol. I'll give you the first one, it was long but not over 50 and he pushed it a shade right. The other two weren't his fault, watch the snaps and holds.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Worst take ever lol. I'll give you the first one, it was long but not over 50 and he pushed it a shade right. The other two weren't his fault, watch the snaps and holds.

+1
Originally posted by susweel:

BS. Try watching the game. The misses were clearly on the snapper.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by susweel:

BS. Try watching the game. The misses were clearly on the snapper.

This...snap was way off time and poorly placed. Last minute roster change created a hitch in the system, hopefully practice reps clean it up until we get Nelson back
  • dj43
Originally posted by Who-is-Hayne:
Yup. The one snap i saw clearly didn't give Wish a chance to set it on the spot in time. He basically caught it low near his butt.

Whoever decided our first snapper was no good needs to be taken out back and given a good kicking. He might not have been perfect, but was better than the 2 since.
That guy is serving a 10 game suspension.
Share 49ersWebzone