LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

Malcolm Smith, LB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Could be a very solid back-up who can play all 3 LB spots.
This regime pays this guy millions to collect a paycheck on the IR or bench, but lets bowman walk :'(
What happened to honoring the legends.. HE PICKED US INTO THE PLAYOFFS IN THE LAST GAME AT THE STICK..

yeah im still mad about it.. I rather have bowman collecting checks!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
This regime pays this guy millions to collect a paycheck on the IR or bench, but lets bowman walk :'(
What happened to honoring the legends.. HE PICKED US INTO THE PLAYOFFS IN THE LAST GAME AT THE STICK..

Pretty sure the niners paid Bowman while he was on IR and recovering from 2 different injuries.
Originally posted by walker807:

Pretty sure the niners paid Bowman while he was on IR and recovering from 2 different injuries.

yeah, but they could be paying him now instead of malcolm.
Originally posted by walker807:

yeah, but they could be paying him now instead of malcolm.

It was Bowman who demanded his release, not the other way around.

I love Bow, but sometimes it's hard for players to adjust to change. Bow didnt have his football legs back ans was missing tackles he'd normally make and as a competitive guy couldn't handle being taken off the field a couple drives a game and demanded to be released.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hated this signing from the get go. Knew it would be a waste. Now here we are.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

He's a solid check collector just like his pal Jimmie Ward they excel at depositing their hefty checks
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

He's a solid check collector just like his pal Jimmie Ward they excel at depositing their hefty checks

exactly. it makes me crazy when people say. well when healthy they are solid. no they are not. they are not even respectable. well maybe smith is a titch more respectable than ward but i can not believe they can not find someone to take their jobs.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Giving him a chance to find a new home early. Azeez AL Shaair has been a pleasant surprise and I hope he makes the 53 now
[ Edited by saniner on Aug 27, 2019 at 12:59 PM ]

get yo ass outta here ol injured ass fool!
Originally posted by Heroism:

Oh for the love of God. Just another guy we gave millions of dollars for for absolutely nothing in return. Next...
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Oh for the love of God. Just another guy we gave millions of dollars for for absolutely nothing in return. Next...

Lynch top notch tho
Yes!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hope this means Azeez is a lock.
Share 49ersWebzone