LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Malcolm Smith, LB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Glad tho, give Warner those reps.

That's the bottom line. I wonder if coaches strategically use the injury-card on purpose to get more looks at young players, combinations, etc.

Foster-Warner combo tomorrow
Originally posted by 49ers808:

That's the bottom line. I wonder if coaches strategically use the injury-card on purpose to get more looks at young players, combinations, etc.

Case in point.

Case in point.

Shanny said it will be Coyle

That's commonplace...veteran courtesy. The rookie will have to earn it but if Fred shows mental competence over TC, he'll supplant Coyle rather quickly. That's IMHO, of course.

That's commonplace...veteran courtesy. The rookie will have to earn it but if Fred shows mental competence over TC, he'll supplant Coyle rather quickly. That's IMHO, of course.

I know, just wanted cake and to eat it too. I wanted to skip that part and see Foster and Warner next to eachother already. Been a long offseason
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by thl408:
Just think back to him playing SAM. You think Eli rushed on half his snaps with the Leo, 3t, nose, and 5t also rushing? Doesn't it seem like too high a percentage?

Well I wish I could find that article. I think if was from PFF
It does seem really suspicious unless they are counting running plays as "rushing" or something.
That stat is probably including his snaps as nickel DE. Seriously doubt he's rushing the QB on 50% of his SAM pass snaps.

They probably consider it "rushing" if he crosses the line of scrimmage. Lol

I know, just wanted cake and to eat it too. I wanted to skip that part and see Foster and Warner next to eachother already. Been a long offseason

Oh man, who doesn't!?!
Originally posted by Furlow:
They probably consider it "rushing" if he crosses the line of scrimmage. Lol

Totally...Ahmad Brooks would get blasted for his ER grades but 75% of the time he was just pushing upfield to set the edge, not rush the passer (secondary).
Is this guy ever going to see the field
Warner is taking this guys job. If it wasn't for Foster being suspended I think Smith might not even make the team

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Is this guy ever going to see the field

sure payed him enough.. but to some its ok.. cuz we had the money.. coyle... jesus
Jonas Jennings pt. 2
dude gets payed then shatters into pieces
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Jonas Jennings pt. 2
dude gets payed then shatters into pieces

There's a name I haven't heard of in a while. He played ok in 2006 when we had Larry Allen beside him haha.
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Jul 29, 2018 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Totally agree
Share 49ersWebzone