Malcolm Smith, LB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Hey look, they're friends already!

That's the exact front and position that he'd be playing for us.

Yeah but we also signed the FB who did that to him

Lol

We might as well go after all FBs
Another solid pick up. Super Bowl MVP and was the leading tackler for the Raiders last season. It's time for him to repair all those Niners hearts he crushed on that one game.
He is talented. Maybe playing next to Bowman will toughen him up?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hopefully it's for a one year contract.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fordy9erfan:
I am exhausted! I hope this keeps up tomorrow! Sign 'em all and let Shanahan sort 'em out!

This time last year we were screaming cuz nothing was happening......LoL. Now its just overwhelming how much has happened and FA hasn't even started yet.
Malcolm Smith??? Why??? For depth??? Didn't he grade out as crap last year? I hope LynchMob isn't spending money just to spend it. I just hope it's not a lot of money. I will reserve judgement until I see the numbers. I believe he is also a coverage liability. Someone please post his last 3 years grades so I can like this move. Don't understand the Goodwin (he's small with a lot of injuries you can't depend on him) or Smith pick up. Love the other additions. Good start to FA.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
Malcolm Smith??? Why??? For depth??? Didn't he grade out as crap last year? I hope LynchMob isn't spending money just to spend it. I just hope it's not a lot of money. I will reserve judgement until I see the numbers. I believe he is also a coverage liability. Someone please post his last 3 years grades so I can like this move. Don't understand the Goodwin (he's small with a lot of injuries you can't depend on him) or Smith pick up. Love the other additions. Good start to FA.

YES!!!!!!!

This Is the Webzone I remember.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by fordy9erfan:
I am exhausted! I hope this keeps up tomorrow! Sign 'em all and let Shanahan sort 'em out!

This time last year we were screaming cuz nothing was happening......LoL. Now its just overwhelming how much has happened and FA hasn't even started yet.

Amen
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Better than what we got I guess, his best years are behind him tho, u guess when you have as many holes to fill as we do, you can get the cream of the crop at every position, relax ppl lol

He's only 27.

Lol
  • obx49
  • Veteran

You never know, he's young and could resurrect his career. I like the signing, a good vet LB that has excellent leadership skills.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Better than what we got I guess, his best years are behind him tho, u guess when you have as many holes to fill as we do, you cant get the cream of the crop at every position, relax ppl lol

How are his best years behind him when he's actually in his prime? He's 27 years old. lol
Solid player. Knows the scheme. Great depth guy but I think he might be starting? At least to start the year....
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Its come full circle.

Thanks Phoenix 1 of my scars just ripped right open with the pic lol

Dammit, Phoenix lol
Originally posted by HERN:

YES!!!!!!!

This Is the Webzone I remember.

I'm concerned too. Especially since his salary is coming out of my pocket goddamit!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Its come full circle.

Thanks Phoenix 1 of my scars just ripped right open with the pic lol

Dammit, Phoenix lol

Mediocre ass Crabtree!!
Share 49ersWebzone