LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
Guess which RB/FB led the league in yards per reception last season with 10.8 yards per? Yes, small sample (30 catches). Juice will never have high yardage type of stats, he's still a FB, but his efficiency per touch should be high. No FB runs like him in the open field. He actually jukes LBs.

and he can stuff elite edge rushers

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by thl408:
Guess which RB/FB led the league in yards per reception last season with 10.8 yards per? Yes, small sample (30 catches). Juice will never have high yardage type of stats, he's still a FB, but his efficiency per touch should be high. No FB runs like him in the open field. He actually jukes LBs.

and he can stuff elite edge rushers

I love Juice. In so many ways, he makes this offense go.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
OVERRATED OVERPAID
Originally posted by 9moon:
OVERRATED OVERPAID

Such insight. Such class.

Such an easy decision to block you again.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HOW and WHY is it so bad for me to state my opinion??

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but it's no different than when you don't agree w/me believing that Jordan Matthews should have gotten a 2 year contract and should even start.

WHY YOU MAD BRAH??
Originally posted by NCommand:
I love Juice. In so many ways, he makes this offense go.

Better Rivals podcast kept going on about how ridiculous of a contract we gave a FB and that Jimmie Ward is really, really good. That's when I just about had enough with those dudes and stopped listening.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Participated in a Math league in HS (probably me and fanaticonfl are the lone math "nerds" on here unless there are some engineers on here), Harvard grad, multi-millionaire, gets to live in my home state (born in LA), has hot girlfriend, 6'1 240 jacked dude.

Just an alpha male, lol.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Juice will have at least 1 20yrd catch run in game 1.

Book it
[ Edited by Crown on Sep 3, 2019 at 6:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Crown:
Juice will have at least 1 20yrd catch run in game 1.

Book it

Maybe, the Bucs are actually one of the only team that can match our backfield with their athletic LB's. Lavonte David & Devin White can stick with them.

Not sure what they do about Kittle though.

Juice's worth in this game will be run blocking I think, but that's part of why he's so special, can give you anything you want based on matchup.

Originally posted by 49ers808:
This day in age the Fullback just isn't appreciated/what it used to be. Juice is one of the most unique that I ever seen and I'm glad we have him. Could care less what the young pups think
It is a copycat league. If Kyle's offense pops, the fullback will rise like a phoenix throughout the league.
2 TD's on Sunday. Book it
OVERRATED OVERPAID

man you are.... ..you're a real...legend .

I'mna go ahead and say it. We're underpaying him. take that.
  • evil
  • Veteran
HOW and WHY is it so bad for me to state my opinion??

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but it's no different than when you don't agree w/me believing that Jordan Matthews should have gotten a 2 year contract and should even start.

WHY YOU MAD BRAH??

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
OVERRATED OVERPAID

man you are.... ..you're a real...legend .

I'mna go ahead and say it. We're underpaying him. take that.

Share 49ersWebzone