LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
The dude Juice trucked and knocked out of the game was the same guy that knocked out Marquise Goodwin a season ago.

Beautiful
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Is there no footage of the hit on Countess?

Been googling for a while but can't find it.
Hey OW...would you mind blocking Mack in pass protection real quick? Great...thanks.

Need to extend JUICE before next offseason.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Let him run outta his contract. Drfat a late round fullback and sign a few in free agency
Originally posted by DickNasty:

Let him run outta his contract. Drfat a late round fullback and sign a few in free agency

Why let the best FB in the NFL walk? He's more than that, he's a blocker, and a damn good pass catcher. You keep the best players.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Hey OW...would you mind blocking Mack in pass protection real quick? Great...thanks.

I literally called this out 3 months ago! Check post #1232

Completely agree. Hope it happens.
Doesnt he fumble the ball alot.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I literally called this out 3 months ago! Check post #1232
Confirmed replacement for Staley when he retires

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

If you look at per carry, yeah it's a bit high, but he's just fighting for extra yards, it happens.

Now a guy that can handle Khalil Mack in pass pro, clear out LB's run blocking, whilst beating them on routes and being able to split out wide revealing coverage AND still be a threat to catch the ball, is a football player you can't put a value on, because there simply is NO ONE else in the entire league like him.

If you look at per carry, yeah it's a bit high, but he's just fighting for extra yards, it happens.

Now a guy that can handle Khalil Mack in pass pro, clear out LB's run blocking, whilst beating them on routes and being able to split out wide revealing coverage AND still be a threat to catch the ball, is a football player you can't put a value on, because there simply is NO ONE else in the entire league like him.

This.

I get that he does alot, but I just expect him to be more sturdy with the ball if hes going to be split out for routes, because I remember once or twice where he fumbled the ball and just killed our whole momentum in drives. Like if he didn't eat butterfingers he'll have like no weakness.. that is all.

I get that he does alot, but I just expect him to be more sturdy with the ball if hes going to be split out for routes, because I remember once or twice where he fumbled the ball and just killed our whole momentum in drives. Like if he didn't eat butterfingers he'll have like no weakness.. that is all.

That's fair, and I guarantee you that Shanahan has that conversation with him. Nearly always comes from fighting for every yard, hard to take that away from someone.
Share 49ersWebzone