There are 189 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NO i don't !! but that's the point, with his skill set, is Shanny Choke USING him to the FULLEST ???

the guy woulda been running for MVP along Grappy until Choke Artist Shanny decided to STOP calling his #... KC's LBs had no answer and we went away from this guy..

It's hard to take you serious when you resort to the juvenile name calling lol.

sorry brah, that's how I vent !!

NO i don't !! but that's the point, with his skill set, is Shanny Choke USING him to the FULLEST ???

the guy woulda been running for MVP along Grappy until Choke Artist Shanny decided to STOP calling his #... KC's LBs had no answer and we went away from this guy..

I get it, we all deal differently. I just started listening to all of my 9ers podcasts this week lol. I didn't want to hear SB recaps, want to hear about Free Agency and the draft

I get it, we all deal differently. I just started listening to all of my 9ers podcasts this week lol. I didn't want to hear SB recaps, want to hear about Free Agency and the draft

This [in bold]

x a million!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
IT'S mind boggling to me that when you pay a guy lots of millions, then u should use him to the max instead of time to time !!

Shanny just not ready for prime time games !!!
IT'S mind boggling to me that when you pay a guy lots of millions, then u should use him to the max instead of time to time !!

Juice does a lot more than people think, he lines up at TE, H-Back, Slot WR, FB, he can catch, run, and block with the best IMO, he's the reason our run game, with Kittle, is so dangerous.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Juice does a lot more than people think, he lines up at TE, H-Back, Slot WR, FB, he can catch, run, and block with the best IMO, he's the reason our run game, with Kittle, is so dangerous.

Another great post AB81Rules.

What you say was so obvious to see when he went out injured. Our run game just died or example.
Originally posted by Goatie:

Another great post AB81Rules.

What you say was so obvious to see when he went out injured. Our run game just died or example.

Yup, when Juice and Kittle were hurt our run game went to poo, Dwelley did good for what it was, but when Juice and Kittle were back, well we saw it. Same for losing Dee, and DJ, our pass rush sucked, but Dee in the playoffs made the pass rush better, is he overpaid sure, but he's effective.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Yup, when Juice and Kittle were hurt our run game went to poo, Dwelley did good for what it was, but when Juice and Kittle were back, well we saw it. Same for losing Dee, and DJ, our pass rush sucked, but Dee in the playoffs made the pass rush better, is he overpaid sure, but he's effective.

I hope Dee can sort his knee/leg issue out over the off season.
That is one way to get your workout in I guess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Img7wnUdX/?igshid=qpe0fho8v9t9
This guy is such an important part of this offense. From his blocking to his receiving...doing whatever it takes...just a very good, smart football player. I've finally decided it's time to re-watch the SB...great catch and score on the first TD and came very close to another TD reception later. Can't believe this upcoming season will already be his Year 4 with the team...looking forward to when he gets extended.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
This guy is such an important part of this offense. From his blocking to his receiving...doing whatever it takes...just a very good, smart football player. I've finally decided it's time to re-watch the SB...great catch and score on the first TD and came very close to another TD reception later. Can't believe this upcoming season will already be his Year 4 with the team...looking forward to when he gets extended.

Kudos to you. I can't and it's sad. It really was an offensive masterpiece. Defense was killer. And then it all fell apart. I hope we win next year. Maybe then I can watch. I still haven't watched Super Bowl 47.
He's another guy that needs to be resigned

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Rathman retired long ago
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Rathman retired long ago

HA that he did...Sharp talks a lot about SF in this thread along with clips of Juice.
  • thl408

(from that same twitter thread) These are some nice efficiency stats.
Share 49ersWebzone