LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online

They should give him an extension
Awesome news.
He was never overpaid, like some of the Niners fans suggested. I take him over signing any WR in FA who would take a $5M salary a year contract.
I'm sure they will extend him after picking up his option to lower his cap for the next Couple seasons
  • dj43
Originally posted by NYniner85:

They should give him an extension

No brainer.

#brickbybrick
juuuuuiiiccceee
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Congrats, Juice.
yes! Juice is very important for us. :)
Easy decision!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by libertyforever:
He was never overpaid, like some of the Niners fans suggested. I take him over signing any WR in FA who would take a $5M salary a year contract.

he IS overpaid.... the guy is good, but do you see any FB in the NFL making that type of money ?

and the fact that Choker Shanny doesn't use him to the FULLEST tells you he's OVERPAID..

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
he IS overpaid.... the guy is good, but do you see any FB in the NFL making that type of money ?

and the fact that Choker Shanny doesn't use him to the FULLEST tells you he's OVERPAID..

Do you see any other FB's in the league with Juices talent and skill set?

He's a big part of what we do on offense so no he's not really overpaid.
NOT overpaid!

He was a difference maker all season.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

Do you see any other FB's in the league with Juices talent and skill set?

NO i don't !! but that's the point, with his skill set, is Shanny Choke USING him to the FULLEST ???

the guy woulda been running for MVP along Grappy until Choke Artist Shanny decided to STOP calling his #... KC's LBs had no answer and we went away from this guy..
NO i don't !! but that's the point, with his skill set, is Shanny Choke USING him to the FULLEST ???

the guy woulda been running for MVP along Grappy until Choke Artist Shanny decided to STOP calling his #... KC's LBs had no answer and we went away from this guy..

It's hard to take you serious when you resort to the juvenile name calling lol.
Share 49ersWebzone