LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by FL9er:
He'll figure prominently in the game plan Sun.

I think so too. As long as the game is close, Juice needs to be on the field instead of Bourne. So many benefits of having him on the field. Is it run or pass? Which side of the formation is the strongside? Should a LB key him at the moment of the snap since sometimes Juice runs one way and the run play is actually towards the other side.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Ok ok I hate to ask, do we pick up his team option for next year?(5mil) I know how important he is to our team, any options in the draft that you think we can mold into 50% of the player juice is?

Of Course.

This x 5 Million!

We are a different team without him.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Ok ok I hate to ask, do we pick up his team option for next year?(5mil) I know how important he is to our team, any options in the draft that you think we can mold into 50% of the player juice is?

Of Course.

This x 5 Million!

We are a different team without him.

Absolutely!
Originally posted by FL9er:
He'll figure prominently in the game plan Sun.

I kinda get the same feeling.

Seems to me that Shanahan has intentionally been avoiding giving him the ball much recently so that there won't be as much new film on him. Last few games of the year and through the playoffs, I kept expecting Juice to get the call, but it just didn't happen.

That all changes today.
Beautiful unsung hero. Gets his.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Kinda had a feeling he'd get touches in this game. He was good.
Runner up for the had the game MVP if the niners would've won.
Really wish they could've incorporated him more in the game plan as a receiving threat...maybe sneaking him out of the backfield for one of those longer routes on one side of the field. He definitely can surprise on some plays being a FB yet with capabilities as an OW.
An absolute must resign!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
He's a free agent after this year. Would love the Niners to extend him with a long term contract and maybe end up with some cap savings too (cap hit for 2020 is almost 7m).

Originally posted by 4ML:
He's a free agent after this year. Would love the Niners to extend him with a long term contract and maybe end up with some cap savings too (cap hit for 2020 is almost 7m).

Good call

Yes
  • All22
  • Veteran
Can't imagine he's going anywhere. If he sticks with Kyle he's probably going to the hall-of-fame.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

In due time.
Originally posted by All22:
Can't imagine he's going anywhere. If he sticks with Kyle he's probably going to the hall-of-fame.

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone