LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

OMG, no set back please 🙏

Carolina will be exactly 6 weeks from Staley's injury. 3 from Juice's. Would feel more comfortable waiting until Arizona for Staley to play. But if he's ready, let's go.
When Staley does return I wonder if Skule moves to RT? He seems to be playing much better than Brunskill.
I think these last 2 games have shown how valuable Juice is to this offense. It's almost like Kyle knows what he wants for his offense.
He is actually not overpaid.
He got paid slightly over $5M a year. He is a great FB who is on the field 50% of the time. A number 1 receiver easily got paid for $15M+ a year. What kind of WR can you sign for $5M a year in FA? The answer is someone who isn't very good.

I would rather have Juice, who is great when he is on the field and can be a matchup nightmare, than a mediocre WR.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
When Staley does return I wonder if Skule moves to RT? He seems to be playing much better than Brunskill.

I don't know man, they both seem to be playing well considering it's their first NFL action ever.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Oct 25, 2019 at 1:09 PM ]

Hope Juice is back & ready for the Seattle game
I think all of the injured guys are shooting for the Seattle game return. Make the final 8 games push for the playoffs
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think all of the injured guys are shooting for the Seattle game return. Make the final 8 games push for the playoffs

What a game to come back in. Glad it's a home one.

Originally posted by Niners816:
I think these last 2 games have shown how valuable Juice is to this offense. It's almost like Kyle knows what he wants for his offense.

I'm just surprised there's no other TE or FB that could help out right now.
any injury updates?

We're waiting....need to run all over Sea this week
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

Booger was totally right; we fell flat on our faces without Juice in the lineup. No way we could beat winning teams like the Rams and Panthers without him

Can't wait to listen to him during the Seattle game
Share 49ersWebzone