LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

WR Marquise "Flash" Goodwin (traded to PHI)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news... he'll need a bit more beef if he's gonna run those post patterns inside the 20 (where he got decapitated)...not that beef would have helped him there.

I think he'll be doing less of that with Garcon back in the mix
What a good find.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news... he'll need a bit more beef if he's gonna run those post patterns inside the 20 (where he got decapitated)...not that beef would have helped him there.

I think he'll be doing less of that with Garcon back in the mix

Let's hope so!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Might be my favorite player on the team. Talented and stepped up when we needed him last year, more importantly, he's a great person. So glad we locked him up
I want Mr Marquise Goodwin to score the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by Zealot:
I want Mr Marquise Goodwin to score the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl.

That would be a Goodwin!!
Great player...great teammate ... But more importantly an awesome person. This guy is what you want you son to turn out to be. Extremely humble hardworking and always willing to help other's.
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Jul 6, 2018 at 6:02 AM ]
Two words...........class act. You go, Marquise! Can't wait to see you play again.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Might be my favorite player on the team. Talented and stepped up when we needed him last year, more importantly, he's a great person. So glad we locked him up

as soon as he got over his early season drops he was money down the stretch. Cant wait to see what he can do with garcon on the otherside and jimmy at the helm
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Then Garcon handles Talib. They oughta be worried about others like Kittle, jet and juice cause their lbs should be able to get exposed due to their limitations.

exactly, I think we match up really well with the rams d. Their lbs will be exposed

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Then Garcon handles Talib. They oughta be worried about others like Kittle, jet and juice cause their lbs should be able to get exposed due to their limitations.

exactly, I think we match up really well with the rams d. Their lbs will be exposed

i think they like the matchup with their d line vs our o line
Goodwin the real leader of this team.
Showing love and support for his family. What a great kid. Hope things work out for him.
Childhood photo of Marquise and his sister

Originally posted by cciowa:
i think they like the matchup with their d line vs our o line

I'd say they like their D line against anyone's O line so that's not really a revelation.
Share 49ersWebzone