LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

CB K'Waun Williams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mr711
Would rather have him back than Moseley
This guy is more important than our other cbs
Hurry up and get the two year deal done. Most likely gone but hopefully he can come back at a reasonable price. Might be the best slot CB in the game. Let's go!
Originally posted by Gkhoury2325:
Hurry up and get the two year deal done. Most likely gone but hopefully he can come back at a reasonable price. Might be the best slot CB in the game. Let's go!

I think I want him back more than Verrett. I think he is going to be a Jet, unfortunately.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bloodless:
I think I want him back more than Verrett. I think he is going to be a Jet, unfortunately.

+1 on this whole statement.
  • Mr711
I'd have an offer on the table for him over Verrett. Hopefully they do
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Originally posted by Gkhoury2325:

Need him back
2 yr 12m plus incentives

sign heem
whats going on with this dude? any news?
Originally posted by 1251alex:

he's giving the Trent treatment.

he'll be back

Ok now we are unstuck and can sign him
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

he'll be back

Nothing on his front, seems like the WR and CB markets aren't strong, so many good FAs available, but the money isn't there, JuJu, Golladay, Hilton, Fuller, Samuel all left at WR, King, Peterson, Sherman, etc.. left at CB.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

he'll be back

Nothing on his front, seems like the WR and CB markets aren't strong, so many good FAs available, but the money isn't there, JuJu, Golladay, Hilton, Fuller, Samuel all left at WR, King, Peterson, Sherman, etc.. left at CB.

Looks great for us. Can possibly get him for less, even if short term (2 years), then draft 2 corners. Groom.both to eventually take over slot and CB1 or CB2 duties.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
they need to wrap this deal up and get him signed

Share 49ersWebzone