LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

CB K'Waun Williams

Shop 49ers game tickets
What's his contract situation?
He has had a great year
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Had a dream of K'waun picking off a Mahomes pass for a TD last night.....then I woke up. K'waun for MVP
Unsung hero of this team. Very underrated player.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Unsung hero of this team. Very underrated player.

Yup this. We need to extend him
How good is K'Wuan? Well, according to PFF , he is one of the top 3 CBs in the league, behind 2 other CBs.

Also, K'Wuan + Sherm is PFF rated as the best CB duo in the league.

Thanks to Niners. Wire for highlighting this in recent article on Six 49ers that are under rated. .

It has been felt for awhile now that our front 7 is the best around....and most of us heartily agree. But Sherm and K'Wuan are the best tandem CBs in the league? Wow.

Then 2 other unsung heroes are Jaquis and Ward. Both are playing well and are holding their own.

Again, thanks to Niners Wire for highlighting our unsung heroes. Article by Kyle Madison . Check it out.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jun 9, 2020 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How good is K'Wuan? Well, according to PFF , he is one of the top 3 CBs in the league, behind 2 other CBs.

Also, K'Wuan + Sherm is PFF rated as the best CB duo in the league.

Thanks to Niners. Wire for highlighting this in recent article on Six 49ers that are under rated. .

It has been felt for awhile now that our front 7 is the best around....and most of us heartily agree. But Sherm and K'Wuan are the best tandem CBs in the league? Wow.

Then 2 other unsung heroes are Jaquis and Ward. Both are playing well and are holding their own.

Again, thanks to Niners Wire for highlighting our unsung heroes. Article by Kyle Madison . Check it out.

With them and Mosley, they are the reason why I didn't believe that they needed a CB in the draft. But I also realized that they are FA's after next season.
  • thl408
He's been a 49er for three seasons and his thread only has 25 pages. He must be playing well.
Originally posted by thl408:
He's been a 49er for three seasons and his thread only has 25 pages. He must be playing well.

One of the best Slot CBs in the NFL, gonna be a good amount to sign him to a new deal, $7M a year range IMO.
I'll be amazed if he resigns with us, some team is going to out bid us by a long shot

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'll be amazed if he resigns with us, some team is going to out bid us by a long shot

"Paraag" is Hindi for "Get er Done"
low key they should throw him that bag... I had seen an article about the 49ers Upcoming FA And Where they rank . I think its between him And "Juice".Who gets Extended.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
low key they should throw him that bag... I had seen an article about the 49ers Upcoming FA And Where they rank . I think its between him And "Juice".Who gets Extended.

Juice is literally the best fb in the league and Williams is our teams best corner which we don't draft very well. Geez what are we gonna do?
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Juice is literally the best fb in the league and Williams is our teams best corner which we don't draft very well. Geez what are we gonna do?

Fb Yes!!!. Just the value he brings to the offense is just right up there with Kittle .Can never have enough Corners in the NFL..
Originally posted by thl408:

Truth!
Share 49ersWebzone