There are 74 users in the forums

Defensive Coordinator Robert Saleh "He Stay"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I wonder if PETTIS can play CB?

So you're wondering if someone that's afraid of contact can play CB?

This

He already does
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,773
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I wonder if PETTIS can play CB?

So you're wondering if someone that's afraid of contact can play CB?

This

He already does

What was up with that sissy Witherspoon today, I didn't see him out there.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I wonder if PETTIS can play CB?

So you're wondering if someone that's afraid of contact can play CB?

This

He already does

What was up with that sissy Witherspoon today, I didn't see him out there.

Would you have put him on the field with how Spoon and Moseley were playing? Other than the deep bomb Moseley gave up they played really, really well.
Originally posted by jimrat:
What was up with that sissy Witherspoon today, I didn't see him out there.

Never want to see that dude on the field again if we can avoid it.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I wonder if PETTIS can play CB?

So you're wondering if someone that's afraid of contact can play CB?

This

He already does

What was up with that sissy Witherspoon today, I didn't see him out there.

Would you have put him on the field with how Verrett and Moseley were playing? Other than the deep bomb Moseley gave up they played really, really well.

Ftfy
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,518
Stil want Ed. At saftey. Don't care makes plays.

Make a trade for pass rush
Good job Salah
Are people gonna give Saleh a bunch of credit now for good players showing up big time
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
d line non existent in the passing game and got stompled in the run game. bad.

LOL
They held the Rams way below their average for rushing and passing yards and points.
What more do you want?
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
Are people gonna give Saleh a bunch of credit now for good players showing up big time

Absolutely. We all know his weaknesses and limitations but can also give him credit when credit is due.

  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 21,719
Last night I thought that Saleh did a good job buttoning up the run defense after DHenderson had a really good drive running the ball. Upon further review, the Rams stopped their own running game by stopping to call run plays.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
d line non existent in the passing game and got stompled in the run game. bad.

LOL
They held the Rams way below their average for rushing and passing yards and points.
What more do you want?



Pretty much!

Those runs in between the tackles and guards by Henderson did concern me though.

Hopefully that was an aberration
Originally posted by thl408:
Last night I thought that Saleh did a good job buttoning up the run defense after DHenderson had a really good drive running the ball. Upon further review, the Rams stopped their own running game by stopping to call run plays.

In think Dre lit him up and he was dude for the night.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 21,719
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by thl408:
Last night I thought that Saleh did a good job buttoning up the run defense after DHenderson had a really good drive running the ball. Upon further review, the Rams stopped their own running game by stopping to call run plays.

In think Dre lit him up and he was dude for the night.

After that 2nd and goal hit by Dre, DHenderson was limping, but it was only because his shoe fell off. Henderson had one more carry the rest of the night, it went for 6 yards - not bad. The Rams never called another running play. Zero running plays in the 4Q. I understand not calling a run play in the second half of the 4Q, because the Rams were down by two scores, but there were two drives in the first half of the 4Q when McVay abandoned the run game that was working.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
Are people gonna give Saleh a bunch of credit now for good players showing up big time

Absolutely. We all know his weaknesses and limitations but can also give him credit when credit is due.

I don't think think that's true. When he had the team playing great with all the injuries, that same faction was still ragging on him and giving backhanded compliments. Then after the MIA game you all really got lathered up and and started talking about how much he sucks lol.
Share 49erswebzone