Alert Follow us at @49erswz until Twitter fixes the issues with our official account.

There are 124 users in the forums

Defensive Coordinator Robert Saleh "He Stay"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:
Gee whizz Bob you think?

him saying this just now makes him just look stupid

Look? He is stupid.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I wonder if PETTIS can play CB?

So you're wondering if someone that's afraid of contact can play CB?

This
Not expecting much from him tonight
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Maybe this game he will have no corners
Originally posted by jimrat:

We have lots of corners... on the dline.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by jimrat:

We have lots of corners... on the dline.

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
This sounds strange but a lot of time coaches on the sideline don't really see the plays well. Viewers at home sometimes see the play better. I've heard Kyle say he didn't see they play when a reporter asks a question after the game They can be focused on a certain player and not actually see the play. That's why you often hear them say after the game that they have to look at the film. They need to see if a certain play was caused by someone else that was supposed to support or whether an individual just blew it. Someone in the booth should have been calling him and letting him know what was happening and maybe they did and until Spoon told him he could go he really didn't have an option.

What looks obvious to us may not be so simple. The coaches know better than we do which players are available and who can move to another position.

You must be new to the WZ. Welcome new friend

I would agree but in this instance Saleh knew for 3 series of Allen getting touched even if he couldn't see it. He put him in for a 4th series. Any of us would've taken him out earlier and possibly moved Ward to at least the slot and put Moore at FS. They have the technology to review the plays right after the plays on tablets and such. He should of made personnel changes even if it were a safety bc guaranteed they would of played better than Allen and all our safeties were in fact available

Isn't there a guy in the booth with the broadcast on too ? This reminds me of when Tomsula wouldn't out the headset on and has no clue on what was going on.
d line non existent in the passing game and got stompled in the run game. bad.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Allowed 113 yards rushing tonight and still haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher this year.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for Sickaa.

Lol and gave up a total of 16 points lol

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Have a lot of respect for the guy. To hold the Rams down with no edge rushers was great. Total team effort.
I didn´t see many blitzes. Maybe he saw something in the Rams O-line and got affraid of sending more guys to the line.

Nice effort by the D but those 2 drives when the Rams destroyed us on the ground are worrisome.

Also just leave Verrett on an island the entire game and he´ll be fine
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Oct 18, 2020 at 9:01 PM ]
Need ford or trade fro pass rush help
  • thl408
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I didn´t see many blitzes. Maybe he saw something in the Rams O-line and got affraid of sending more guys to the line.

Nice effort by the D but those 2 drives when the Rams destroyed us on the ground are worrisome.

Also just leave Verrett on an island the entire game and he´ll be fine

I noticed less 3rd down blitzes too. They trusted their coverage and hoped that Goff couldn't make off schedule plays. Rams run game was really going and I thought it would be a problem.

Verrett is so good. This is why the team was so patient with him.

Gave up 16 points against Sean McVay is not bad.
Share 49erswebzone