LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 370 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Kyle Shanahan as head coach of The San Francisco 49ers......Holy smokes this is awesome!!!! I haven't been this excited since Jim Harbaugh was hired in 2011. And I'm even more excited now than I was in 2011 because we all know the real WCO has made it back to the Bay.

It's gonna be a fun off season, I'm really looking forward to following every move made. And even though I hate to bring it back up, but this will be the first off season where it won't be about Kaepernick and his guaranteed salary in April. lol

........and now for the third most important hire......who in the heck will be the DC!!!!!
Boo yah!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

........and now for the third most important hire......who in the heck will be the DC!!!!!

I was hoping for Flores... but it's looking like it'll be some co-DC combo to serve as a stopgap lol
By the way, hopefully this thread lasts a long time.
You have to give York props for this.
Great hire. Expect a good team in a few years.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I was hoping for Flores... but it's looking like it'll be some co-DC combo to serve as a stopgap lol

co-DC combo, what the heck.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

co-DC combo, what the heck.

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this.

Anyone?
[ Edited by baltien on Feb 6, 2017 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by 4-islander-9:
Welcome to Shan Francisco, coach!

nice! let's roll
  • titan
  • Veteran
Here we go!!! Ride or Die for the next 6 years.

SAN FRAN SHANAHAN! LET'S TURN THIS THING AROUND AND GET THAT SIXTH LOMBARDI TROPHY!
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
No more of these stupid photo shoots please

Wasn't that taken just before kickoff?

Halftime against Patriots
I'm really excited about the Shanahan-Lynch team...these guys are obviously driven to achieve the greatness they both have. I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall when they sit down together for the first time as HC & GM. They have a lot of work ahead of 'em...assembling a coaching staff, evaluating the roster, preparing for FA, the combine & the draft. Lynch's first hire, VP of Player Personnel Adam Peters will be The Man during all of it. Tom Gamble will have his opportunity to show he belongs on that team. Best wishes for all of them to bring in some key veteran talent, evaluate a ton of players at the combine and have an absolute killer draft in April. Go Niners!!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by jrg:

Finally! Let's get the coaches & staff in here & get moving on this rebuild. Going to be tons of things going on & changing for the 49ers this off-season!

Just curious. What was his stats as OC for the Browns?

Since the level of talent we have on offense I want to keep my expectations reasonable.
Is anyone as excited as I am about our soon to be new starting quarterback Matt Schaub? STOKED .
Share 49ersWebzone