LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Im happy
f**k yeah motherf**kers, NFL is gonna suck all of our dicks for years to come. Wooooooooooooooo
Eat s**t Seattle we are gonna come in your asses every year. Ooooooooooooook
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Time for the new era to begin
Originally posted by Marvin49:
?

By other facets, they mean Draft, Free Agency, and the 90 man TC roster. Shanahan gets the final say on the final cut and gamed rosters. No biggy.

to me, it is a biggy. I don't want a coach, a rookie HC in particular, having the trigger. if it comes down to job security, he will take immediate help over higher ceiling.

Someone with the skillz put shannys face on that gif....

Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Shocked!
Originally posted by saniner:

An offensive minded coach!

We just fired one too.....who may go on to replace Shanahan.

I think we are better off.

I should clarify: one well suited for the NFL who adjusts based on the players he has
Happiest I've been about a HC hire since Harbaugh. It's time to restore this franchise to greatness!
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
to me, it is a biggy. I don't want a coach, a rookie HC in particular, having the trigger. if it comes down to job security, he will take immediate help over higher ceiling.

I think coach should always have 53 man control since hes with the players all the time, not the GM
  • HERN
  • Veteran

Literally walking around like this right now.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by HERN on Feb 6, 2017 at 4:42 PM ]

Super happy it got done. Very surprised it happened so quickly, assumed a few days to recoup. Fuggit lets get ta work.
Great hire, the best that was out there this year. Hopefully he will bring some of the magic from this year out west.
Originally posted by slowriot:
Happiest I've been about a HC hire since Harbaugh. It's time to restore this franchise to greatness!

Me too!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone