• Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Kyle Shanahan is the HC for a long long time. Nothing some random people on the internet will change that. If you don't like it there's other teams to root for.

What's this about?

Some keep pushing this idea that folks want Kyle replaced... I still don't see that. Sure some do let out their frustrations regarding Kyle, that's fine and understandable... but I don't see folks recommending other potential HCs or anything. Maybe I don't visit this thread enough. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The pro Jimmy crowd thinks Kyle is the issue. Bc if we get a new coach, Jimmy is going to miraculously turn into a great athlete with a great arm.

I am pro-jimmy and pro-kyle and do not see a issues from either that want me to move on from Kyle.

How about the anti-Jimmy crowd who want to get rid of him to replace him with Darnold?

Not very smart either

People need to realize this year has been a s**tshow and stop trying to blame Jimmy or Kyle for it and instead remember 2019 and look forward to them building on that in 2021 while also looking for a possible heir apparent for JG.

Excellent post

Good post Woo I agree with you here!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Kap didn't have Randy Moss, Ted Ginn Jr, Michael Crabtree, Delanie Walker and Vernon Davis?? Sure Boldin was slow, but he could get open and make tough catches. I mean those weren't the best in the NFL at the time, but they weren't chumps either, lets not act like Kaepernick was playing with scrubs.

Also Kaepernick sat his first year and had time to learn, not to mention he didn't even start the whole second year either.

Josh Allen>>>>>>>>Colin Kaepernick all day!!!

Randy Moss?
Dude had washed out of the NFL the year before and tried to make a comeback with the 49ers then never played again. He was done.

Yeah, people are really reaching. First level of approval should be how many of these guys, the year before they arrived, or the year after they left, made an impact on another team. Only Delanie really turned into a go-to consistent target. Vernon relied more on shot-plays.

Coincidence that the 9ers went to the Super Bowl the year he became a 49er?? I don't know about reaching, Moss was a factor, it's not like Kaepernick was some all-world pocket passer either in 2012.

Coincidence, he was not a difference maker.

Man really wish you watched 9er games like I do. It would help with your incorrect opinion.

In Hawaii, I wish!
I saw all 28 of his receptions in 2012.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 10, 2020 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Kyle Shanahan is the HC for a long long time. Nothing some random people on the internet will change that. If you don't like it there's other teams to root for.

What's this about?

Some keep pushing this idea that folks want Kyle replaced... I still don't see that. Sure some do let out their frustrations regarding Kyle, that's fine and understandable... but I don't see folks recommending other potential HCs or anything. Maybe I don't visit this thread enough. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The pro Jimmy crowd thinks Kyle is the issue. Bc if we get a new coach, Jimmy is going to miraculously turn into a great athlete with a great arm.

I am pro-jimmy and pro-kyle and do not see a issues from either that want me to move on from Kyle.

How about the anti-Jimmy crowd who want to get rid of him to replace him with Darnold?

Not very smart either

People need to realize this year has been a s**tshow and stop trying to blame Jimmy or Kyle for it and instead remember 2019 and look forward to them building on that in 2021 while also looking for a possible heir apparent for JG.

Excellent post

Good post Woo I agree with you here!!!

I saw Josh Allen reading our defense and executing with ease. Never saw Kap do anything like that. He never progressed beyond being a one read QB. Now in fairness he never got to work with a great offensive mind to help him succeed.

You criticize Kyle WAY more than Jimmy.

Some truth here. A lot of Jimmy hardcore fans bash the rest of the team, coaches, and front office when propping up Jimmy.
Originally posted by captveg:
Again keep making s**t up. If you go out of your way to BS, I'll right here.

You may be right there, but I won't be reading it. Blocking your absurdity.

You can't block me, it's against your employee contract.

How will you defend EVERY SINGLE LITTLE CRITICISM of this organization, if you cant see my posts?
So we could had Josh Allen too?

Originally posted by Monsterniner:
So we could had Josh Allen too?

Allen at 1st and Warner at 3rd would've made that draft class golden.

lol wtf

the issue is jimmy suffered a high ankle sprain in week 2 and never truly recovered.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by captveg:
Again keep making s**t up. If you go out of your way to BS, I'll right here.

You may be right there, but I won't be reading it. Blocking your absurdity.

You can't block me, it's against your employee contract.

How will you defend EVERY SINGLE LITTLE CRITICISM of this organization, if you cant see my posts?

Lol 😂
Originally posted by sacniner:

You criticize Kyle WAY more than Jimmy.

No I don't.
I say he can't afford to get rid of Jimmy G and have a losing team the next two years.

Some truth here. A lot of Jimmy hardcore fans bash the rest of the team, coaches, and front office when propping up Jimmy.

I don't care for Jimmy or Mullens, but Shanahan blew his super bowl load. That was probably the closest he will get to a super bowl with the 49ers. I hope im wrong but just going off history
Originally posted by socalfan21:

I don't care for Jimmy or Mullens, but Shanahan blew his super bowl load. That was probably the closest he will get to a super bowl with the 49ers. I hope im wrong but just going off history

And I have a feeling the planets will align and he will win a SB with us next year. Just going off history
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Keep the faith, social - he'll get us one one of these days.
Share 49ersWebzone