LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Congrats Kyle!

Didn't have an agent doe. Must've frequent Spotrac He saved on agent fees but lost it to his wife's shopping
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jun 16, 2020 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
But but but I thought Jed was cheap...reportedly kyle is in the 8 figure HC group

Jed just needs to sign the checks and stay away.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

That's pretty much what he's doing as far as football is concerned. He's more involved in operations and negotiating with the city of Santa Clara.
Originally posted by Seansf49:
But but but I thought Jed was cheap...reportedly kyle is in the 8 figure HC group

I heard it was 28.3 million.

Making around $10m per

Making around $10m per

Wow. That's decent money.

Making around $10m per

Missed my joke. darn.

Making around $10m per

Missed my joke. darn.

Coach Kyle, congrats on your extension and raise, both well deserved. Now let's bring GM John up to date with his contract and salary and go start a run of SB victories.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Coach Kyle, congrats on your extension and raise, both well deserved. Now let's bring GM John up to date with his contract and salary and go start a run of SB victories.

or losses
Ummm....negative thinking.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

That's pretty much what he's doing as far as football is concerned. He's more involved in operations and negotiating with the city of Santa Clara.

Jed has grown into the role. Which is more than a lot of other owners, some have taken a whole lifetime and still don't get it. Just that 49er fans don't realize it. Some we know like Snyder and the Skins etc.

Most were peed because of the Jim Harbaugh and his siding with Baalke. Baalke didn't work with the coaches. Jim though was an ass, as had been shown since he moved to Michigan. If he was still hot, the NFL would have come calling again. Plus a lot of former players have later shown his way is best for college for long term not in the pros.

Kyle after going thru a lot with his dad on various teams, probably thinks Jed is tame and can deal with him. He has earned Jed's trust and vice versa. It wasn't so with Jim Harbaugh.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Jed has grown into the role. Which is more than a lot of other owners, some have taken a whole lifetime and still don't get it. Just that 49er fans don't realize it. Some we know like Snyder and the Skins etc.

Most were peed because of the Jim Harbaugh and his siding with Baalke. Baalke didn't work with the coaches. Jim though was an ass, as had been shown since he moved to Michigan. If he was still hot, the NFL would have come calling again. Plus a lot of former players have later shown his way is best for college for long term not in the pros.

Kyle after going thru a lot with his dad on various teams, probably thinks Jed is tame and can deal with him. He has earned Jed's trust and vice versa. It wasn't so with Jim Harbaugh.

Yeah, I think Jed really believes in Shanny.

Or reality?? Kyle is a great offensive mind but he also is his own worst enemy. In my opinion he called a sloppy Super Bowl game. The run was nowhere to be found in the first quarter thinking he was going to fool the Chiefs. There in the fourth quarter started off great with the run then completely went away from the run even when we had the lead.
I do love Kyle and I think he's a great head coach in the perfect coach for us but he has a lot to learn still
Originally posted by wailers15:

Or reality?? Kyle is a great offensive mind but he also is his own worst enemy. In my opinion he called a sloppy Super Bowl game. The run was nowhere to be found in the first quarter thinking he was going to fool the Chiefs. There in the fourth quarter started off great with the run then completely went away from the run even when we had the lead.
I do love Kyle and I think he's a great head coach in the perfect coach for us but he has a lot to learn still
a lot really ?
Kyle is not on the field the last time looked
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, I think Jed really believes in Shanny.

He made the smart choice. He can't ask for more than a Super Bowl appearance in year 3 with what he started with.

Jed owes Shanny big time for cleaning up that mess he made. The Harbaugh/Tomsula/Kelly/Baalke debacle seems like a decades ago now.
Share 49ersWebzone