Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
RUN THE BALL

HE DID

after that pick I swear we were gonna win that f**king game, I was losing it screaming and jumping up and down and was on the verge of losing my voice and had a headache from all the screaming. What f**king BS

That pic makes me sad

So upsetting. Everyone at the party I was at was like "ok this is where they run the ball down their throat for 7+ minutes and call it a day."
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Falcon fans would like Shanahan back the last 5 months. Don't be like Falcons fans lol

This so much. I've been on their boards
Originally posted by Seansf49:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
RUN THE BALL

HE DID

after that pick I swear we were gonna win that f**king game, I was losing it screaming and jumping up and down and was on the verge of losing my voice and had a headache from all the screaming. What f**king BS

That pic makes me sad

So upsetting. Everyone at the party I was at was like "ok this is where they run the ball down their throat for 7+ minutes and call it a day."

I said this same thing! Run the ball down their throats lol. Man still killing me
Maybe he will learn how to close a fkn Super Bowl out next time around. The run game was on point then ... see ya later
[ Edited by wailers15 on Feb 14, 2020 at 3:52 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He looks a decade older ever since he arrived...I hope we win it all soon, he could (rapidly) look 85+ years old by 2030
I expect the whole team to be so pissed losing the SB, they gonna go 14-2 next year. Seemed like 2019 was ahead of the curve year that they happened to be good enough to get to the SB. 2020 is the true championship year
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 17, 2020 at 11:28 AM ]
I expect the whole team to be so pissed losing the SB, they gonna go 14-2 next year.

Same here but difference is we are just short maybe one or two guys to have to have a SB return. Unlike Rams, this team is built to stay in contention, and with depth, makes that all the more likely. Feel very good with season starting and just need a couple slots upgraded.
If anything good came out of this SB loss (really there wasn't, lol), it's that I hope we stop with these camera posing celebrations after interceptions.

I'd tolerate it in guaranteed-to-win scenarios, but obviously that pic above wasn't one.

Just imagine if the roles were reversed and those were the Chiefs flaunting like that? You'd hate 'em.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
If anything good came out of this SB loss (really there wasn't, lol), it's that I hope we stop with these camera posing celebrations after interceptions.

I'd tolerate it in guaranteed-to-win scenarios, but obviously that pic above wasn't one.

Just imagine if the roles were reversed and those were the Chiefs flaunting like that? You'd hate 'em.

I offer the flip side. This team been trampled on since 2014. It's about time they get their swag back with all the hard work they've been putting into every season to get a winning season. f**k the other team if they don't like it. This team winning more than they will lose so they can back that up more often than not.

I bet ur fun to hang with

Originally posted by crabman82:
I bet ur fun to hang with

Lots of fun.

I guess you're 18 years old?

Bottom line is these guys flossed and lost. Don't have to be a boomer to not see anything wrong with that....

Blame Goodell for that one. Fkn s**t is so stupid!!! I really hate the whole team celebrating by running down to the other end zone for a pose.
[ Edited by wailers15 on Feb 18, 2020 at 4:04 PM ]

Not sure what "good" could come from the loss? Kyle already said he sticks by his game plan (aka...didn't learn anything).
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Not sure what "good" could come from the loss? Kyle already said he sticks by his game plan (aka...didn't learn anything).

INSTEAD of admitting to " I've learned from this ".. . or even.. " this mistake will just make me a better head coach " .. the guy just does not want to say why it would be different the next time around !!!

daymmmmm...
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Falcon fans would like Shanahan back the last 5 months. Don't be like Falcons fans lol

This so much. I've been on their boards

Kyle is the only one safe in the building
Share 49erswebzone