There are 149 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Stats and awards are for losers. John and Kyle see these great players and what they have accomplished. That's all the satisfaction they need.
Originally posted by mayo49:
What about Lynch - didn't he win Executive of the Year? It isn't listed any where.

I don't think there's an AP award for that. Somebody told me there was but I don't see it anywhere, for this year or any year.

Above all, hoisting the Lombardi trophy is what everyone wants and is the main goal for our team.

With that aside, it is absolutely ludicrous Kyle didn't win COTY. I also feel Jimmy G should've won over Tannehill. The most ironic part of all this is when you listen to the talk every week for the last few months: Jimmy G is only good because Kyle Shanahan schemes it that way.

So, if the coach created these schemes and called those plays, then why in the hell do you not vote for him as COTY?!?!

I truly wanna see our guys bring home #6 to get out of this craziness.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He thought his Ravens gonna play Kyle's Niners in the SB. His players talked s**t full of themselves, then had to stay home after 1 game.

Not that I like the Rams, but he went full Jim Harbaugh when he ran up the score on them for no good reason. Karma
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Pretty f**ked up
AP should be Absolutely embarrassed

AP *is* an embarrassment-- specially with all the fake news they pump out. Kyle not getting coach of the year, I blame it all on the useless fake media.
Game day Kyle, let's do this baby!
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Pretty f**ked up
AP should be Absolutely embarrassed

AP *is* an embarrassment-- specially with all the fake news they pump out. Kyle not getting coach of the year, I blame it all on the useless fake media.

Lol, calm your jets, the Associated Press is about as neutral a media outlet there is.
Honestly we have to win the SB today, history have shown it falls apart quickly if we don't.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Sweet morale victory
Originally posted by niners94:
Honestly we have to win the SB today, history have shown it falls apart quickly if we don't.

Not that I'm banking on it, but the Broncos won in 2015 after getting blown out in 2013 and the Patriots won last season after losing the season before.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Pretty sure Jed York already said this.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Thank god

Originally posted by Jcool:
Thank god

Good stuff. I believe McDaniels is already under contract so we should be good to go
Share 49ersWebzone