There are 148 users in the forums

Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Does anyone have a link to Shanahans tirade on the sideline after Mostert leaves and Breida goes in the game? I can't believe I missed that on the telecast dammit
Originally posted by elguapo:
Does anyone have a link to Shanahans tirade on the sideline after Mostert leaves and Breida goes in the game? I can't believe I missed that on the telecast dammit

He got so mad, f bombs everywhere.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by susweel:
Better have them ready to play and not lose this superbowl. Don't be pulling no jimmy harbs type bs.
Shanny has not done that yet, WTF would he start now?

Shanny > Harbaugh

Agree.

Shanny > Jim + John Harbaugh

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by elguapo:

He got so mad, f bombs everywhere.

Whhhhhat now I wanna see it
[ Edited by JMC52 on Jan 24, 2020 at 1:35 PM ]
I was thinking like some of you that Kyle was running so much in the playoffs because he didn't want to show too much recent film on the passing game and to keep jimmy from getting banged up. Now I'm wondering if he wasn't looking ahead and expecting to meet KC and decided the best way to beat them is run against their weak run defense and keep the ball away from Mahomes. For the last 2 weeks he's been honing the running game to a fine edge so he can stick that dagger in Reid's back. If they somehow manage to stop the running game then they turn the passing loose.
I hope the refs that worked the 2012 Super Bowl are no where near Miami stadium next week.
Originally posted by DanRichardson:
I hope the refs that worked the 2012 Super Bowl are no where near Miami stadium next week.

Jerome Boger
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:

Jerome Boger

Oh boy, may the football gods bless us.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1509568-did-the-nfl-make-a-mistake-assigning-referee-jerome-boger-to-super-bowl-xlvii.amp.html
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:

Jerome Boger

Oh boy, may the football gods bless us.

Kyle Shanahan, by himself, can beat the refs!
The force is strong in him!

Any chance Kyle sends the ref crew the night before the SB, his playcalling sheets with side notes of all the holding fouls defense will commit on each play...
  • thl408
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1509568-did-the-nfl-make-a-mistake-assigning-referee-jerome-boger-to-super-bowl-xlvii.amp.html

wth that's not even this Super Bowl.
edit: I don't know what I'm reading, but that link is from an old Super Bowl.
[ Edited by thl408 on Jan 24, 2020 at 4:00 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Any chance Kyle sends the ref crew the night before the SB, his playcalling sheets with side notes of all the holding fouls defense will commit on each play...

0 chance he sends his play calling sheets anywhere outside his control.
Originally posted by thl408:

wth that's not even this Super Bowl.
edit: I don't know what I'm reading, but that link is from an old Super Bowl.

Yup just pointing out what a blunder it was assigning him to the 2012 Super Bowl. Hopefully there's no tomfoolery this Super Bowl.
[ Edited by DanRichardson on Jan 24, 2020 at 4:37 PM ]
If Coleman doesn't play I wont be surprised to see Wilson have a big game. It would be Shanahan all over to bring a new gave in and give him carries.
Share 49erswebzone