LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Pretty disrespectful to give the CoTY to Harbaugh over Shanahan. Joke

LOL let little John have his participation trophy, this only guarantees our guys will play even f**king harder, and angrier tomorrow.
It's a damn joke he isn't COY. 4-12 to the friggin Super Bowl. I don't care why they were 4-12, it's beyond incredible. Even John Harbaugh said it should be Kyle. He was almost embarrassed.
He will have one more feather in his hat tomorrow night. I'm so looking forward to watching this team in the years to come.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It's a damn joke he isn't COY. 4-12 to the friggin Super Bowl. I don't care why they were 4-12, it's beyond incredible. Even John Harbaugh said it should be Kyle. He was almost embarrassed.

Agree. Total joke.
I'm stunned he didn't win. I thought that was a total lock.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Mike Shanahan went to the SB in 1994 with the Niners as an OC. About 3 years later he took John Elways and the Broncos to the SB in 1997.

Kyle Shanahan went to the SB with the Falcons as an OC in 2016. Three years later he took the Niners to the SB in 2019. And this was with a much less talent on the team than Mike.

How good is Kyle Shanahan... I think he's better than his father, but obviously not yet as accomplished. The future is bright if you are a Niner fan

Indeed. Very bright. These are great times to be a 49ers fan which are all the sweeter for the ugly years we've experienced.

I like these kinda parties
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
I'm stunned he didn't win. I thought that was a total lock.

Instead, it was a total fix by haters to cock block Kyle
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Nope. They said it was John Harbaugh. He was 10 - 6 last year. What a turn around he did.....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LOL let little John have his participation trophy, this only guarantees our guys will play even f**king harder, and angrier tomorrow.

WORD
Can't wait to see what kind of game plan Kyle has drawn up after getting 2 weeks to prepare for the big game tomorrow

Kyle gonna show everyone who the real COTY is tomorrow.
Pretty f**ked up
AP should be Absolutely embarrassed
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What about Lynch - didn't he win Executive of the Year? It isn't listed any where.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 1, 2020 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Perhaps Kyle and Jimmy are going to be extra motivated tomorrow being denied very much-deserved Coach and Comeback of the Year awards. Hope they make the Chiefs look like the Vikings and Packers.
Had the Steelers made the playoffs, I could understand Mike Tomlin. Even without making the playoffs, I could've accepted him over Harbaugh. Pete Carroll deserved some love too. But Kyle hands down was COTY.
Share 49ersWebzone