There are 124 users in the forums

Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
I feel like we haven't really seen the niners unload the bag of trick play in the passing game since the saints game. Really interested to see what Kyle dials up.

I predict that if the run is working, he'll stick with the run.

Yup. Feel out how they are playing the run. And counter. I predict he will tell his players this will be 60 minutes full throttle. No b******t etc. he learned his lesson in Atlanta lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Calling him Shandalf in the comments lol

Shandalf of the red and gold!
Time to make amends!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Yup. Feel out how they are playing the run. And counter. I predict he will tell his players this will be 60 minutes full throttle. No b******t etc. he learned his lesson in Atlanta lol

Boy did he. Jimmy's not thrown a pass (basically )in the last 2 playoff games. Hes facing green bay 2.0 defense in KC, I think he'll test out KC's run defense for sure.

Shandalf lol

You shall not pass!!!

Run you fools! Run!! Run!!!

Yep fitting, Jimmy 6for8. Mostert 220yds. 47 and 42 rush attempts the last 2 playoff games
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 22, 2020 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
This is Kyle Shanahan and Saleh on their way to the game lol

f**king nice D0PEMAN. That's my s**t
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Shandalf lol

You shall not pass!!!

Yep fitting, Jimmy 6for8. Mostert 220yds. 47 and 42 rush attempts the last 2 playoff games

Does anyone have a clip of Kyle Shanahan going apes**t on the sidelines before calling the time out because Matt Breida went in?

I love our coach. Jimmy G will hopefully out score kc which he proved more than capable against the saints and Seahawks. The Seahawks beat Mahomes last year and The Saints are a better team than Kansas City in my opinion with a better defense and that was Jimmy's best game in the most hostile environment. The Super Bowl is in a neutral site so I think we're going to win 37 to 31
Refs are partially blind. You'd have to tell em what's gonna happened before it happens for them to throw the flag.

Kyle helping his coaches, his players, and the refs to be better

When the Chiefs are exposed to the mighty Shandalf.

Better have them ready to play and not lose this superbowl. Don't be pulling no jimmy harbs type bs.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

Shandalf lol

You shall not pass!!!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
When the Chiefs are exposed to the mighty Shandalf.

Man o man I can't wait for our run game to undress the KC defense!
Kyle to Saleh. Better figure out how to stop KC because we scoring on their D.
I'm curious on the video captured by NFL films regarding Shanny giving the head's up to the ref that Kittle would be held on the next play. Was the footage public? How did this get to the public if not? I ask because it is fodder for the Chiefs to prompt the refs in advance that Shanny will try to game them. That getting out does not help us in the SB.
Share 49erswebzone