LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by oh49er:
For years, and especially after SB51, there was so much online trashing of Kyle for being arrogant, not getting along with players, his head coaches, management, ownership, whoever. Trashing by losers who could not avoid recognizing Kyle's play-calling brilliance and had to take him down some other way.

So how sweet it is to watch Kyle put together a team with such heart, that plays hard for him through lost seasons, that plays to win rather than for personal glory. And how wild is it to watch this team have so much fun playing for Kyle, and with such respect?

It's absolutely poetic, almost too good to be true.

Love it
Love our coach Shanahan
The 25% that voted no
Kyle reminds me of Kendal from Succession. The rap music connection.

[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 28, 2019 at 6:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:

Is that show any good? I need some new shows
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Real good. Acting and writing.

I think more needs be mentioned about how the "juice" of this team was when they were losing the last two years as well. Can't stress that enough in recognizing how strong this team really is.
"Too much Lil Wayne"

It's okay but everyone is a scumbag and they spend all their time thinking of really crude ways to describe their enemies. If you like that kind of show then this one is for you.

PANTHERS SAID THEY WANTED ALL THE SMOKE!

Well they got it!

I'll have to check it out

I think more needs be mentioned about how the "juice" of this team was when they were losing the last two years as well. Can't stress that enough in recognizing how strong this team really is.

Kyle's the guy I've wanted in some form or fashion since 2014. I never questioned his X's and O's acumen or how his offense functioned.

The way he navigated the 0-9 and 1-8 starts the last few years without the team imploding and giving up showed me that he had this team and locker room. Hell, look back at 2014...that team basically quit on Harbs at the first site of real adversity.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Oct 28, 2019 at 7:49 AM ]
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
PANTHERS SAID THEY WANTED ALL THE SMOKE!

Well they got it!

f**king right! I will say most Panthers fans I've spoken to (via SM) have actually taken the beating with grace. I was expecting more s**t and excuses, but hard to say much when you lose 51-13
Share 49ersWebzone